alex21cms

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i think he
beats :Krylov , Waker , Santos and Glover
losses : Jiri and Volkan
?(i don t know): Reyes,Smith,Rakic, Ankalaev and Jan

I don't see him beating Rakic and Ankalaev. The rest he could beat but alot of them might knock him out.

i think he
I think Corey has a real chance to beat Jiri. Jiri's ground game is really suspect and I say this as a Jiri fan from his Rizin days. In all honesty, Corey has a chance against everyone in the UFC top 10. I can't wait for Nemkov vs. Corey.

I think Corey has a real chance to beat Jiri. Jiri's ground game is really suspect and I say this as a Jiri fan from his Rizin days. In all honesty, Corey has a chance against everyone in the UFC top 10. I can't wait for Nemkov vs. Corey.
i think so too but i see Jiri been to fast powerfull and explosive and catching Corey with somenthing

I don't see him beating Rakic and Ankalaev. The rest he could beat but alot of them might knock him out.
Ankalaev i think will have a good chance but they sparred together so i don t see how it could go
as for Rakic he usually wins his figths just for been the bigger or stronger man and he doesn t really have size on Anderson who i would even say is a mutch better grappler and may even have more power in his hands , also both guys really have suspect chins remember how Clack who is know to be pillow fisted dropped Rakic multiple times and you know strikers are not as good when the takedowns threath is there

i think he

I pretty much agree with you but in NO WAY see him taking out Ankalaev.

Walker wins the hematch imo.

Based on what? Walker looks worse than he did in his early UFC run before the loss.

On topic, I could see him possibly beating any ody in the division.

I could also see him getting caught and KO'd by anybody in the top 5.

I think he beats most of the top 10 but loses to Ankeleav. Jan and Glover are toss ups but I probably favor Anderson over the rest.

I think he beats most of the top 10 but loses to Ankeleav. Jan and Glover are toss ups but I probably favor Anderson over the rest.
Jan more than Glover due to them been 1/1 and Ankalaev for me it would be only if he has the power to put him down

Agreed, his only real limiting factor is his chin. I don't know that he can take much punishment. Makes all his fights nail bitters, you never know if he's going to get clipped.

Back