Who’s buying EA UFC 5?

id buy it for pc if they gave it a pc release but i wouldnt buy a ps5 unless a crack head gave me one for 200 and even then i'd rarely ever use it.
why not just wait for a cracked version instead?

The last MMA game I bought was EA MMA with Fedor and Randy on the cover. It's still good enough for me.

I truly don't understand what's happening to video games. Quality is down across the board. I absolutely love football and basketball games, will be playing them in my retirement home one day, but I look at the latest 2k24 and its like this only how far we have gotten in 24 years? Specifically the last 5 years games have gotten so incredibly stale its disgusting.

I'm an IT worker and avid gamer, professional geek pretty much so take it from me:

Games with the graphical fidelity and all these modern features simply cost to much and take too long to make. you look at NBA 2k5 or NBA live 2005 from 20 years ago and you'll see the games are much more complete with features and mechanics unique to that game. Video games are now sold as a service. So they dont have to be perfect and complete when they come out. hell they can even be half broken when they release, people still buy them, wait for patches, put real money into cosmetic items and V-Cash for my player. that's what has changed. Games cost more to make and take longer. They Make more money than ever because they rely on selling you services rather than just selling you a good game worth it's price tag.

NBA2K for example, has dominated the simulation basketball market completely unchecked for about 10 years now. there is no competitor for them, so you'll take what you can get at $79.99 retail price plus battle passes, psn, and DLC out the wazoo. Cash or card?

My friend buys 2k every year he said one nice feature the new one has is xbox can play with playstation. usually he has to buy both.

Unfortunately I probably will as well. Every EA UFC sucks but I end up playing it anyways.

this is me to. I like the online competition, and it’s way quicker matches than madden or fifa. But I do miss undisputed, where every character had different move sets. And different power with different moves.
(I.e. Nick Diaz jabs and crosses were the shit, but for rampage his hooks and uppers were deadly). SMH the good days. You never know what you have till it’s gone.

Nope, majority of my gaming is done on PC.

I dust off my ps4 for one fight, once a week while stoned.. (I beat up Aljo last night before bed) and to play NHL with friends a couple times a month.

Hardly enough reason to even pay for playstation subscription, let alone a new console.

I probably won't consider buying a ps5 until GTA comes out and I want to play with PC-less friends.

this is me to. I like the online competition, and it’s way quicker matches than madden or fifa. But I do miss undisputed, where every character had different move sets. And different power with different moves.
(I.e. Nick Diaz jabs and crosses were the shit, but for rampage his hooks and uppers were deadly). SMH the good days. You never know what you have till it’s gone.
The 0-100 heath damage was garbage on those undisputed games.. it was like playing street fighter

I truly don't understand what's happening to video games. Quality is down across the board. I absolutely love football and basketball games, will be playing them in my retirement home one day, but I look at the latest 2k24 and its like this only how far we have gotten in 24 years? Specifically the last 5 years games have gotten so incredibly stale its disgusting.

I know it's such a cliche to blame the main stream, but the casual gamer has absolutely hi jacked the industry and dorks like me are never getting it back.
Baldur’s Gate 3 just came out and it’s fucking majestic

Baldur’s Gate 3 just came out and it’s fucking majestic

ugh i know it looks so sick actually and ive heard nothing but epic things

just let me piss and moan alright ?

Back