• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which Fight Tonight Are You Most Looking Forward To?

Most anticipated fight tonight UFC 268

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gaethje getting knocked out but it probably won't happen.

Either Chandler is going to NCAA him or Gaethje is going to show Chandler what fighting a wood chipper in human form feels like.

Chandler/Gaethje..

8rWSPVW.gif

It's a good main card with a fun main event but that Chandler Vs. Gaethje should produce some fireworks.

Chandler-Gaethje, but Rose-Weili is right behind it. Sad that no one has voted for Rose-Weili so far, Rose is a fucking treat to watch.

Shane Burgos is a blood and guts type warrior. Always excited to back Frankie. Hopefully he gets it done tonight.

The fight I'm most looking forward to is shahbazyan vs imavov. Both guys have slick standup and first round Edmen is always fun. I know the hype train derailed but hopefully the time at AKA and not having a top 5 caliber opponent gets him back on track

Main event for sure.
Gaethje vs Chandler in close second, but Usman vs Colby has the potential to be one of the greatest title fights.

Also something I'm interested in seeing if Alex Pereira will win and inch his way too Israel Adesanya.

They gave him a super fun opponent to show case against tonight. Michailidis can throw down on the feet

I think Rose vs china is the better rematch.

Chandler.Justing

Back