Where would Joe Rogan rank as a middleweight?

AlzheimersAluminum

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He's in great shape and has a real high fight IQ. I think he would be somewhere between Darren Till and Kevin Gastelum.

If he throws 10 strikes he could beat Romero

giphy.gif

How can you say he has any fightIQ, he's never been in a fight. It's a whole different ballgame when you're in there getting beat on.

He's in great shape and has a real high fight IQ. I think he would be somewhere between Darren Till and Kevin Gastelum.
i think he would match up well against adensanya since his kicks are even more powerful than most UFC heavyweights. his height is a bit of a disadvantage cause hes 5'9 at midddleweight but i think he beats isreal. Sucks that Joe is old now though...

Joe by his signature high piched "oh oh oH!!!"

he's built like Dennis Siver, that's no MW son. He's also in his 50s and never fought professionally in his life. He'd get killed.

i think he would match up well against adensanya since his kicks are even more powerful than most UFC heavyweights. his height is a bit of a disadvantage cause hes 5'9 at midddleweight but i think he beats isreal. Sucks that Joe is old now though...
He's 6 feet tall if he's an inch. quite possibly taller.

wouldn't make it past USADA

also he's like 4'9" he'd be a flyweight

How can you say he has any fightIQ, he's never been in a fight. It's a whole different ballgame when you're in there getting beat on.
"By the age of 15 he earned a black belt in Taekwondo and went on to become the Massachusetts Full Contact Taekwondo Champion four consecutive times. By the age of 19 he won the US Open Taekwondo Championship in the lightweight division"

I think that bumps him a bit further up the line than, "a guy who has never had a fight"

Rogan GOAT commentator, would hold his own in high level MMA. But like, 30 years ago. Guy IS over 50.

Back