What's the deal with Kiss Tattoos?

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I just saw another guy on TV tonight with the red lipstick kiss Tattoo.
Is this the latest fashion trend for guys?

dc61a5e60d73df2316861ab72fed5ffe.jpg

postImage_JTEk9Yqkf7.png

It’s to show other gays you are gay.

The local glory holes are always packed with dudes with those tats waiting to suck one through the hole.
Straight males took the right earrings for themselves?

Better than Dog peens or the band Kiss .

Kenyon Martin has had one for 20 something years. And that was a tattoo of Trina's lips, which is the way to do it...you get the baddest chick's lips tattooed, not Next Door Nancy's.

My sister's baby daddy has a tatoo of her lips on his neck too. It was cringe at the time, and it is even more cringe since they're not together anymore.

Haven't seen the guy for about 15 years, but I hope he has covered that shit up.

Stupid teenagers and their shallow relationships

<{clintugh}>

If they could get real chicks to do it for them it wouldn’t have to be permanent it would just be lipstick

I don't understand the point.

Just get kissed on the neck by a real girl with lipstick and parade around.

100% more punk

You know I used to know which side earring meant straight and which one was gay. But I haven’t worn an earring since about 93, MAYBE early 94 at the latest so I can’t be 100% certain on which side is which anymore.

Let me clear it up for you . A man with any piercing is gay.

You know I used to know which side earring meant straight and which one was gay. But I haven’t worn an earring since about 93, MAYBE early 94 at the latest so I can’t be 100% certain on which side is which anymore.

I see many guys with ear jewelry in both ears so maybe there is no longer any significance or maybe they are switch hitters.

It’s to show other gays you are gay.

The local glory holes are always packed with dudes with those tats waiting to suck one through the hole.

Some of those glory holes have women apparently.

Back