Whatever happened to Mike Ramirez?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Reading Richard Ramirez bio, I realized that his older cousin Mike was one of the major reason as to why he became a serial killer. Mike would brag about the horrific things he did in Vietnam and would show pictures and teach Richard how to sneak in from behind and kill.

Mike also killed his wife but avoided punishment due to the insanity plea.

As a 12-year-old, Richard – or "Richie", as he was known to his family – was strongly influenced by his older cousin, Miguel ("Mike") Ramirez,[6] a decorated U.S. Army Green Beret combat veteran who often boasted of his gruesome exploits during the Vietnam War. He shared Polaroid photos of his victims, including Vietnamese women he had raped.[7] In some of the photos, Mike posed with the severed head of a woman he had abused.[8] Ramirez, who had begun smoking marijuana at the age of 10, bonded with Mike over joints and gory war stories.[9] Mike taught his young cousin some of his military skills, such as killing with stealth.[10] Around this time, Ramirez began to seek escape from his father's violent temper by sleeping in a local cemetery.[10]

Ramirez was present on May 4, 1973, when his cousin Mike fatally shot his wife, Jessie, in the face with a .38 caliber revolver during a domestic argument.[11] After the shooting, Ramirez became sullen and withdrawn from his family and peers. Later that year, he moved in with his older sister, Ruth, and her husband, Roberto, an obsessive "peeping Tom" who took Richie along on his nocturnal exploits.[12] Ramirez also began using LSD and cultivated an interest in Satanism.[13] Mike was found not guilty of Jessie's murder by reason of insanity and was released in 1977, after four years of incarceration at the Texas State Mental Hospital. His influence over Ramirez continued

This dude sounds like he deserved to be in prison!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Ramirez

Reactions: Zer
Uncle mike. A cia operative used as a handler to a young Richard to create this mass media frenzy. That’s what I read

I dont know but itd be really interesting to find out so dont let us down TS

This dude?
b86d30eb-bb69-4d88-b54b-46ffefbbb306_screenshot.jpg

Got run over by an 18 wheeler truck a few years ago. Messy job. Didn't look both ways before crossing...

He died like he lived and like he was born -- who?

I hate to hijack this thread. Desperate times for desperate measures. If I upgrade my account can I post on the forums?

THAT being said. I will do my homework on Ramirez. Wife is interested in that shit anyways. Share my knowledge.

I hate to hijack this thread. Desperate times for desperate measures. If I upgrade my account can I post on the forums?

THAT being said. I will do my homework on Ramirez. Wife is interested in that shit anyways. Share my knowledge.

You mean post like you did already in the one I quoted? I am not sure.

Reading Richard Ramirez bio, I realized that his older cousin Mike was one of the major reason as to why he became a serial killer. Mike would brag about the horrific things he did in Vietnam and would show pictures and teach Richard how to sneak in from behind and kill.

Mike also killed his wife but avoided punishment due to the insanity plea.

This dude sounds like he deserved to be in prison!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Ramirez
Sadly Miguel Ramirez was never charged for his war crimes and died a decorated veteran who was working for the VA in 1995 and the army even gave him a 21 gun solute at his funeral. Very sick

Back