What you cooking/eating tonight? Sherdog Needs A Food Truck

Same, we only eat it once a week due to price, one little biddy fillet each

I have to have a second meal an hour later
20200128-064454.jpg

You guys always do this when I'm so fucking hungry, but then I am ALWAYS hungry, I could be super fat so easily

that a little pak choi in there? what's the sauce on the salmon?

You guys always do this when I'm so fucking hungry, but then I am ALWAYS hungry, I could be super fat so easily

that a little pak choi in there? what's the sauce on the salmon?

Miso ginger honey sauce on the salmon,
Not quite smooth enough because I got impatient but still really good

Then bokchoy because I had some, little cucumber, little avocado to make sure I got some vegetables in there

Not cooking this evening.
Had Fish and Slaw for 1st evening meal at the mall across condo.
6-F63393-D-9-D16-456-B-B330-D92544-F2-D9-FD.jpg

Last edited:
Not cooking this evening.
Had Fish and Slaw for 1st evening meal at the mall across condo.
6-F63393-D-9-D16-456-B-B330-D92544-F2-D9-FD.jpg
THat looks lovely man, what you got cooking tonight?

Think we need to start a new thread for tonight, I'm gonna do a West African style peanut chicken curry, so I'll up some photos as I'm going.

@Threetrees & @chill doggie what you gonna cook tonight? Be prepared to post up later if you're getting down

BBQ Cajun Snapper
Calamari with homemade tartare sauce
Layered Mexican Salad
Lemon Cheesecake

All homemade by me

Think we need to start a new thread for tonight, I'm gonna do a West African style peanut chicken curry, so I'll up some photos as I'm going.

@Threetrees & @chill doggie what you gonna cook tonight? Be prepared to post up later if you're getting down
Nothing tonight
In laws birthday

Tomorrow some braised Korean style pork shoulder

Will update with pics

Also as a west African I approve of anything west african

BBQ Cajun Snapper
Calamari with homemade tartare sauce
Layered Mexican Salad
Lemon Cheesecake

All homemade by me
Holy fuck, was that last night or tonight?

Sounds awesome, big question though, how did you did your biscuit base on the cheesecake?

Liberia originally
Most of my family lives in ghana now
Ah yeah, I don't know much about Liberia but a shit ton of good music comes from Ghana.
Tema is one of the places we send stuff a lot

Wife doesnt look mushrooms as much as me so I got a good bit leftover she didnt let me put in the beef stew. Going to make some soupy ramen and saute the mushrooms and throw it in there. Will it be good? No clue but if it's not I'll throw some hot sauce on it and eat it anyways. No food left behind.

Wife doesnt look mushrooms as much as me so I got a good bit leftover she didnt let me put in the beef stew. Going to make some soupy ramen and saute the mushrooms and throw it in there. Will it be good? No clue but if it's not I'll throw some hot sauce on it and eat it anyways. No food left behind.
Hot sauce is the great leveler

Tonight im going to a Tapasd place in NYC with my girl. Im looking forward to Lamb chop lollipops, Flatbread pizza with Burrata, and maybe some white truffle Gnnochi. Of course some delicious Elderflower or Leche Martinis.

Gonna double smoke some wings before and after cooking tonight with my Breville hand smoker. This thing is the awesome.
61ssBiFgm1L._AC_SX522_.jpg

After initial smoking I'm gonna season the wings with a combo of Lawry's season salt and Franks Red hot Powder. I know, Franks red hot powder? Sounds weird. It's fucking awesome. It's not used for heat but the flavour it infuses is actually really good.
2150000052.png

franks_redhot_original_seasoning_800.jpg

I'm gonna air fry the wings then after cooking they go in for another quick smoking with the hand smoker. I'll separate the wings into 2 sauces. Some sort of a hickory BBQ sauce for my wife and kid and for me I'll be taking a small batch Caribbean hot sauce my friend makes and giving it the buffalo treatment. I'll cook it up with some butter and garlic and toss my wings in it.

Got pork spare rib roast on the kettle smoking in oak for pulled pork cobs tonight.
Sipping on some Lagunitas Daytime IPA watching the temperature in the conservatory.

First barbecue of the year; thought I'd sneak it in before this storm Ciara batters the shit out of us tomorrow.
I'd upload a pic but files are too big to post.

Gonna double smoke some wings before and after cooking tonight with my Breville hand smoker. This thing is the awesome.
61ssBiFgm1L._AC_SX522_.jpg

After initial smoking I'm gonna season the wings with a combo of Lawry's season salt and Franks Red hot Powder. I know, Franks red hot powder? Sounds weird. It's fucking awesome. It's not used for heat but the flavour it infuses is actually really good.
2150000052.png

franks_redhot_original_seasoning_800.jpg

I'm gonna air fry the wings then after cooking they go in for another quick smoking with the hand smoker. I'll separate the wings into 2 sauces. Some sort of a hickory BBQ sauce for my wife and kid and for me I'll be taking a small batch Caribbean hot sauce my friend makes and giving it the buffalo treatment. I'll cook it up with some butter and garlic and toss my wings in it.
Lets get some photos in this bitch

Back