• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What would happen if Zion Williamson chose MMA over the NBA?

WarDosAnjos

Socrates of Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
6'7, 275 lbs of pure explosiveness. Only 18 years old. I can't remember a player from any sport that has been hyped up as much as this kid coming out of college. And for good reason. Obviously he would have no reason to chose MMA as he will make hundreds of millions playing NBA, but in a hypothetical world where he did, how would he do? With what Ngannou did was almost no training I would imagine Zion would quickly become the greatest fighter of all time. He's an A+++ level athlete like MMA has never seen. At only 18 hes more than young enough to learn the game. I say if you give him a couple years to train and then put him in the UFC, he would be the best fighter ever.

zion.jpg

Last edited:
6'7, 275 lbs of pure explosiveness. Only 18 years old. I can't remember a player from any sport that has been hyped up as much as this kid coming out of college. And for good reason. Obviously he would have no reason to chose MMA as he will make hundreds of millions playing NBA, but in a hypothetical world where he did, how would he do? With what Ngannou did was almost no training I would imagine Zion would quickly become the greatest fighter of all time. He's an A+++ level athlete like MMA has never seen. At only 18 hes more than young enough to learn the game. I say if you give him a couple years to train and then put him in the UFC, he would be the best fighter ever.

View attachment 550797

That’s shopped TS

If he chose MMA he'd have CTE and living in a one bedroom apartment in his future instead of the fame and fortune of being a star in an A-level sport.

He gets waxed by this guy

James-Johnson-364a.jpg

Brendan Schaub thinks very highly of NBA guys dominating in MMA.

If he chose MMA he'd have CTE and living in a one bedroom apartment in his future instead of the fame and fortune of being a star in an A-level sport.

Beat me to it.

Would be a even scarier version of Ngannou.

Imagine a bigger Ngannou able to Flying knee you in the face without Any effort what so ever.

Thank God that dude isn't fighting.

He would be top 5 HW with 6 months in the UFC performance institute, just look how good they did with Ngannou now with an A level athlete the sky is the limit

Is that how Jon Jones are Conor are living? Because if he chose MMA he would be the best instantly

Under the right circumstances I think jessica penne takes him

Back