What will become of Jon Jones?

Lee_

Black Belt
Reaction score
Will Jon ever be back?

Will he walk away into the sunset undefeated with a current HW belt?

Will he hang around in clubs doing coke and doing hookers?

Would he be brave enough to change his mind and fight the new breed of HW to prove a point when he heals?

Will he come back only to fight Stipe? Will Stipe wait to fight him?

What will become of him, will he ever fight again?

He is going to have to fight the interim champ next. I doubt they would reschedule the fight another 9 months from now with Stipe when there already is an interim champ crowned. It would make it 3 years since Stipe has last fought

I don’t think he will be back. Hw will move on and the ufc wont find a way for the Stipe fight to be for the belt. Jon is not fighting non title fights at this stage.

And forget about Jones fighting Pav or Aspinal, he’s a smart dude who makes calculated moves when it comes to fighting/taking fights.

Last edited:
He is going to have to fight the interim champ next. I doubt they would reschedule the fight another 9 months from now with Stipe when there already is an interim champ crowned. It would make it 3 years since Stipe has last fought
Right but the thing is, Jones already said he wouldn't fight those guys (the new breed of HW). You're saying he would change his mind?

I really dont see him coming back against Tom, Pav, or Jailton unless they explode in popularity and become a marketable last bout for him.

And that's okay. He is GOAT but we have three really promising guys and I wanna know who is gonna be the new king.

If he recovers I do believe he will fight Stipe. He thinks it’s an easy win for him. And where he will get to say..

“I beat the HW GOAT”.

There will be no mention of Stipe being well past his prime. Or that Jones is a massive cheating lowlife. He’s the only person in the actual GOAT conversation that actually calls himself the GOAT.

Which of course is absurd.

If he thinks he’s healthy enough. He will fight Stipe, and then retire.

Right but the thing is, Jones already said he wouldn't fight those guys (the new breed of HW). You're saying he would change his mind?
I think he may retire unless UFC gives in to Jones but Dana will let everyone know that Jones is scared and will only fight Stipe

Will Jon ever be back?

Will he walk away into the sunset undefeated with a current HW belt?

Will he hang around in clubs doing coke and doing hookers?

Would he be brave enough to change his mind and fight the new breed of HW to prove a point when he heals?

Will he come back only to fight Stipe? Will Stipe wait to fight him?

What will become of him, will he ever fight again?
He'll just ride off into the sunset.....
giphy.gif

Back