What Do I Hedge On Snoozeman?!

po_thead

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Hey Sherbros, I have a +900 parlay with Leon to win left that pays $50 US (for a humble Canadian). What would y'all recommend for a Hedge play on Juiceman??

Just to be clear: you're looking to hedge a parlay that you invested roughly $5 in and pays about $50. And your last leg is about a +300 dog that you need to have win?

Bud... c'mon. If you think this scenario warrants even considering a hedge, you honestly probably should not be betting at all.

Hey Sherbros, I have a +900 parlay with Leon to win left that pays $50 US (for a humble Canadian). What would y'all recommend for a Hedge play on Juiceman??
Assuming a -350 median between the odds on Usman and the odds on Edwards, you'd bet $38.89 on Usman, ensuring a profit of $11.11 (minus the juice) regardless of the winner.

Alternatively, you could bet enough on Usman to cover your initial stake, and let the rest ride.

Don't hedge a 5 dollar bet dude. If you weren't going to bet Edwards, then never include him in a parlay.

Don't hedge a 5 dollar bet dude. If you weren't going to bet Edwards, then never include him in a parlay.

I do 5$ parlays constantly but my payouts range from 100$ to a few thousand I won't ever hedge unless it's over a 500$ payout but I strongly believe in hedging but then again my parlays are complete random

Back