Weili Zhang’s manager ashamed of the crowd at UFC 261

Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta have something to cry about in a brutal sport

Tim Sylvia - 90% of the game is half mental

View attachment 850449 View attachment 850450 View attachment 850451

Was anyone from here actually there for the event?
Can't deny that there are shitty fans in America. Can't deny that there are shitty fans all around the world. What else is new?

I heard the boos; what other racist or unsavory shit was said by a large proportion of the crowd?

If anything, boos aside, fucking jake paul got more hate than Zhang.

Sounds like rowdy drunk people being idiots.

Sounds like the manager is salty that weili got slept.

Guys, he's not talking about the booing.

Would you guys have the same reaction if the fighter and manager were black and the people were shouting racist terms at them? I certainly hope not and the same applies in this case.

Can’t really blame people for having a bit of disdain towards the Chinese because of the actions of the Chinese government/ ccp.

At the same time, you obviously can’t generalize all asians. I love asians, the Chinese, taking like a dozen Chinese herbs pretty much all year around.. I feel like I’m more aware and understanding of the positive traits of the culture and history than others.

At the same time, you really can’t blame people for feeling the way they do. Unfortunately we are being heavily influenced by the actions, philosophies and politics of the CCP here in the west and people are not happy about it.

"I won't repeat them"

Shut the fuck up then. Sick of these snowflake pussies claiming they were viciously attacked, but "won't repeat" whatever was supposedly said.
Manager: "something bad happened to us"

Us: "Care to prove it?"

Manger: "Nahh"

Us: "......."

Many Americans are deeply fucked in the head, including Namajunas. They love to bleat about the crimes of communist states, while turning a blind eye to the litany of atrocities perpetrated by capitalist regimes.

Propaganda works, and breeds xenophobia.
I doubt anyone turns a blind eye to the corruption committed by our own governments. Especially rose. She’s much smarter and wiser than most.

At the same time, the CCP represents some of the darkest misuse of power and erosion of freedoms than any other system on the planet.

People are rightfully upset.

The Chinese people, at least a huge majority, are not the enemy but their government very much is. Most can't separate the two. Impossible to discern how an individual Chinese citizen feels about their government because they darn well know not to insult the mother land or their social score will drop which will lead to reeducation. Not to mention that a Chinese celebrity insulting their government is going to get the ban hammer in a very uncomfortable way. Billionaires disappear for months at a time if they get too mouthy.

The Chinese people, at least a huge majority, are not the enemy but their government very much is. Most can't separate the two. Impossible to discern how an individual Chinese citizen feels about their government because they darn well know not to insult the mother land or their social score will drop which will lead to reeducation. Not to mention that a Chinese celebrity insulting their government is going to get the ban hammer in a very uncomfortable way. Billionaires disappear for months at a time if they get too mouthy.
Disturbing

they’re trying to do similar things here in the west as well.

Brazilian crowds 10,000+ strong chant about how they are going to rape and pillage your lifeless corpse. Has she never watched an MMA event before?

Also, how did she understand such hateful language when she doesn't speak English?
She has been taking English classes. And not being fluent in English ≠ deaf and dumb. Stuff like "Go back to fucking China" doesn't take an English major to understand. And it's a post by her English speaking manager, who, as you can tell by the photo in the article, was with her at the event.

There were probably a lot of support too but can't make victim points with that

The American crowd is the only one where you have locals mixed with support and going against at its own Americans fighters. You can even have the majority rooting for the foreigner in some cases

It's funny how easy it is to make americans fell guilty for something they are not

Make Americans feel guilty, lol.

Lmao.

Did you read the post? He said twice that he wasn’t referring to booing. He’s insinuating that racist comments where being shouted. Which yes, is total bullshit.
So people who don’t speak or understand English endured things said to them in a language they don’t understand? How terrible.happens to non Asians in any Asian country, as well.

First her chin got cracked. Now her feelings are hurt.
3656eb99ec3d93aebd8bada2b03b8a10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back