• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Was Rashad’s KO the most satisfying one in MMA history?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
BloodyKO-MachidaVsEvans02.gif
I mean he was he talking trash to Machida while getting KO’d, you just cannot beat that or can you? Don’t tell me the Count because we all knew it was a matter of time Dan would catch him! Is there anything to top Chad’s face KO?

BloodyKO-MachidaVsEvans02.gif

5452554856_0a6c5b0f23.jpg

A7CC8F81-0171-4FA5-AE48-7C2138B6C8E4.jpeg

Last edited:
For the older fans, it's definitely a great KO. I read that Rashad said he was telling Machida he hits like a bitch right before Machida landed that combo and made him do the shadface. To me, it was more satisfying to see Machida finish an opponent in a title fight. It was good while it lasted.

Cejudo KOing Dillashaw is up there, dude was talking about whooping Henry and closing Flyweight not giving a shit with his pompus attitude lmao, he was gonna stop peoples income just to end up 32 second food for Henry <{smellit?}>

Holly Ko'ing Ronda by far

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

I wish Herb had let her tee off for just a few more seconds.

I mean I can't remember who reffed the Rumble Gustaffson fight but they let Gus eat about 12 massive shots while he was turtled up on all fours.

There's no such thing as a satysfying ko, if the reason you're satisfied by it is to see people "get put in there place". As in "yeah bitch, you deserved that!"

That's you projecting, and that's never truly satysfying. You probably wanted to put the bully of your highschool in his/her place, and now you're living the dream through someone else.

What's satisfying to the REAL fan is a good, technical fight between equals that ends up in a decision, and they all shake hands.

His KO of Chuck Liddell was much more satisfying.

r4d4jblrhjyz.gif
The absolute most shocked I've ever been.
I was talking shit about the fight being dumb. How it was a gift for Chuck. Then WAMMY.

A close second was Conor vs Also.

Yeah, if you are racist.

Personally I find Ortega koing Frankie, and Romero koing weidman and luke much more satisfying.

There's no such thing as a satysfying ko, if the reason you're satisfied by it is to see people "get put in there place". As in "yeah bitch, you deserved that!"

That's you projecting, and that's never truly satysfying. You probably wanted to put the bully of your highschool in his/her place, and now you're living the dream through someone else.

What's satisfying to the REAL fan is a good, technical fight between equals that ends up in a decision, and they all shake hands.
Lol, this guy...

You never cease to stop bringing the lulz buds.

Mir faught Carwin as I was going through my divorce and Mir was my exes favorite fighter. That was a pleasant evening.

Seeing Frankie get dieded by Ortega was super satisfying too.

Not a KO but Khabib dropping Conor was historical. What an Irony, irony written everywhere

But Luke Rockhold getting KO'd is nice. Would be nicer if it was Smith doing it

Cejudo KOing Dillashaw is up there, dude was talking about whooping Henry and closing Flyweight not giving a shit with his pompus attitude lmao, he was gonna stop peoples income just to end up 32 second food for Henry <{smellit?}>
The way TJ handled that loss made it so much better

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back