News RIP Aniah Blanchard, Walt Harris' Daughter (2000-2019) | Three Suspects Charged

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Aniah. My condolences go out to Walt and his family, can't imagine what kind of hell they have been put through the past month.

Fucking hell man rip.....

Hope u fucking die a horrible death u cunt, God I hope the death penalty is legal in that state.

At least they found her pretty quick, there have been so many disappeared kids who still have not been found afer many years. Although I know I am not sure this is a consolation for Walt's family. This is so senseless.

Rest in peace Aniah Blanchard. My condolences and prayers go out to her family!

https://www.change.org/p/alabamians-impeach-judge-pamela-higgins?source_location=petitions_browse

Here's the link to a petition to have the judge that let this fucker walk free impeached, in case anyone is interested. Who knows if it'll amount to anything but still.
So this judge, Pamela Higgins, allowed a scumbag like Yazeed the opportunity to walk the streets with a violent rap sheet that included attempted murder. How does he even afford a quarter of a million dollar bond?

I’m glad there’s some closure on the matter but it comes at the greatest expense
I’ve followed this story since Walt’s first IG post and even though I expected the outcome I’m a sucker for hope, and reading that today hit like a truck

RIP Aniah, what a fucking terrible mess of a world we live in
Condolences to the Harris’s

I still say that judge that let this animal loose needs to be disciplined. I hope she carries this with her for the rest of her days. She is 100% at fault to me. You had the option to lock him up, and this never happens.

There should be no bond option for those suspected of violent crimes.
Condolences to family of the victim, whether remains prove to be of Aniah or not.

Squirmy Fisher had already murdered someone and served 3 years
3 years for murder...? No wonder Alabama is so violent, you get a slap on the wrist for murder...
I recalled seeing a documentary about a thug visiting Texas and decided to rob a 7-11... Got arrested and said he will be out after 3 month because this is how it is in Louisiana... big was his surprise when he realized that he will actually stay in jail... I think Alabama is similar.

Yep, I know information to the public was slow and they really played their cards close to the chest but they did what they needed to do. I'm pretty sure they knew she was gone based on the amount of blood that was in the car but they didn't want to outright say it before they got their leads on who did it. The important thing is they have 2 suspects and found the body. That is realistically the best outcome possible on the law enforcement side once they got wind of what happened.

That eye witness will forever have to live with Aniah's blood on their hands. There is definitely no guarantee she could've been saved had they immediately reported to the authorities but her fate was sealed when they kept quiet. Hope they are able to sleep well at night cause I know I wouldn't

Edit - Apparently it's 3 suspects now. Fine by me. The more scum bags off the street, the better.

How about that judge that let this scumbag out on bond for a prior Kidnapping and attempted murder charge? I my opinion she (the judge) has more blood on her hands then this witness.

How about that judge that let this scumbag out on bond for a prior Kidnapping and attempted murder charge? I my opinion she (the judge) has more blood on her hands then this witness.
So dont the states defense attorney who judges will side with 99 pct of the time. Then theirs the bondsman who took the 10 or 20pct from him and put up the rest to secure his bond. Hes a fucking bum so i cant believe otherwise. Its a whole latter of people responsible. RIP Aniah.

I only wish Walt Harris could get locked in a room with the sick bastard that did this. No consequences.

My heart goes out to him.

I only wish Walt Harris could get locked in a room with the sick bastard that did this. No consequences.

My heart goes out to him.

What if he killed Harris too?

Luckily this is not how justice works, however tragic it might be.

Jesus, that is tragic.

My thoughts are with him. I can't imagine how hard this one must be to recover from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back