Social Virtu signalling Hire? Trudeau honours first Black Speaker of the House of Commons

GoldenWolf87

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The Answer to Trudeau's recent flops and embarrassments had came into a form of likely Virtue Signalling.

Trudeau honors first black speaker of the House of Commons.
Trudeau and Liberal only hope that Most Canadians will easily forget what happened.

bad-seinfeld.gif

I don't care what his skin color is, but this new speaker was caught violating ethic rules this year. The fact that Trudeau picked him spokes volume about his poor judgement.

MP Greg Fergus becomes the latest Liberal caught violating ethics rules | CBC News

But then again we gave a literal Waffen SS Nazi twos rounds of standing ovation in parliament last month. Don't think we can ever recover from that.

I don't care what his skin color is, but this new speaker was caught violating ethic rules this year. The fact that Trudeau picked him spokes volume about his poor judgement.

MP Greg Fergus becomes the latest Liberal caught violating ethics rules | CBC News

But then again we gave a literal Waffen SS Nazi twos rounds of standing ovation in parliament last month. Don't think we can ever recover from that.

Canadians are so nice. The coked up, Black faced, freedom of speech curbing, gun collecting, Nazi saluting, covid profitting goof that you keep electing has "poor judgement?"

This guy could dry anal rape half of Canada and nobody would do anything to stop it.

Canadians are so nice. The coked up, Black faced, freedom of speech curbing, gun collecting, Nazi saluting, covid profitting goof that you keep electing has "poor judgement?"

This guy could dry anal rape half of Canada and nobody would do anything to stop it.
He groped a female reporter a few years back and when she confronted him about it and i formed him she was a reported he said "I wouldn't have done it if I knew you were a reporter" lol.

In this "Keeping up with the Kardashian" society, it does not surprise me we elect someone solely based on their looks and name.

He groped a female reporter a few years back and when she confronted him about it and i formed him she was a reported he said "I wouldn't have done it if I knew you were a reporter" lol.

In this "Keeping up with the Kardashian" society, it does not surprise me we elect someone solely based on their looks and name.

You're ignoring that awesome resume of snowboard instructor and substitute drama teacher.

Canada has become a failed state with this smug little prick in charge.

Back