Usman is going to make this look easy

TheBeastofHonor

The Honorable Brock Lesnar
@White
Reaction score
This was the worst possible match up for Khamzat on short notice. He's going to run right through khamzat who could barely beat burns, he's not going to be able to walk on Usman with his wrestling he's going to feel Usmans strength and technique early on and he's going to let up then he's going to have to stand with usman and he's going to have to throw the same slow telegraphed punches he threw at burns at the same fighter who knocked out both burns and masvidal. Usman by two or submission 3rd round.

With Oliveira out, I didn't think I was going to watch this event, but with Usman in, I'm into it.

I just saw you joined two days ago. I'm worried I'm an Usman fan posting in a troll thread.

With Oliveira out, I didn't think I was going to watch this event, but with Usman in, I'm into it.

I just saw you joined two days ago. I'm worried I'm an Usman fan posting in a troll thread.
Nope, I have respect for Usman. He has shown he's the real deal several times over and pretty much solidified his victories by beating his contenders twice in tittle defenses. He was dominating edwards up until the head kick and the second fight his knees were injured. Usman is the real deal and I don't think khamzat gets it done especially on short notice. He went life and death with Gil B because of his jiu jotsu and got lit up by him on the feat, Usman smoked him like a blunt.

Skill for skill Usman is better but the size difference is so significant.

I didn't appreciate Usman in his prime but I would be very sad if he gets wrecked.

This was the worst possible match up for Khamzat on short notice. He's going to run right through khamzat who could barely beat burns, he's not going to be able to walk on Usman with his wrestling he's going to feel Usmans strength and technique early on and he's going to let up then he's going to have to stand with usman and he's going to have to throw the same slow telegraphed punches he threw at burns at the same fighter who knocked out both burns and masvidal. Usman by two or submission 3rd round.

Usman is old and significantly past his prime. He has not won a fight in 2 years and is coming off consecutive losses. He was taken down and held down by Leon Edwards, a striker. I see Khamzat taking down Usman repeatedly and mauling him on the ground. Prime Usman would have been interesting, but that guy is gone.

Usman is old and significantly past his prime. He has not won a fight in 2 years and is coming off consecutive losses. He was taken down and held down by Leon Edwards, a striker. I see Khamzat taking down Usman repeatedly and mauling him on the ground. Prime Usman would have been interesting, but that guy is gone.
Lmfao His first fight against him he was dominating Edwards. Look at his knees post fight in the edwards fight they were baldy injured it's not going to be this way this time. Hes not getting taken down by chimaev, that's a level of strength chimaev hasn't had to deal with and wrestling pedigree just watch he's going to finish khamzat in the third round.

Not easy, but I think Usman might win, I reckon it will be a close fight and go to decision. I won't be surprised if its a split decision type of fight. Anyhow Usman can win for sure, its a good style matchup for him.

This is probably the best fight they could make on short notice but I would rather see Usman with a full camp under his belt

Borz should win easily. He has every single advantage possible going into this fight. Including the fact the UFC, and money in that region want him to win.

If he can’t beat this version of Usman. On what essentially is home turf. He may as well retire, imo.

What are you gonna do if ur wrong? Bet your account, if wrong I hope mods will close it.

Back