• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Undertaker!

Had a friend of mine get his ass kicked like this once. He was a big dude and the other guy was much smaller but he just wouldn't stop coming at my friend. Eventually my friend got tired and tried to tell the guy ok that's enough. Other guy wasn't hearing it and just kept coming and my friend wilted.

I would have ripped out its weave when I was done with it.

Had a friend of mine get his ass kicked like this once. He was a big dude and the other guy was much smaller but he just wouldn't stop coming at my friend. Eventually my friend got tired and tried to tell the guy ok that's enough. Other guy wasn't hearing it and just kept coming and my friend wilted.
Had a fight between two roosters at my house that looked like that. I had this big powerful and fast rooster, he was like 10-12 lbs and very muscular. One day my uncle's little bantam rooster got in to our yard and they challenged each other. My rooster was kicking the little bantam's ass, just sending him flying, even ripped off a piece of his crest. But then you could see my rooster started breathing heavy and getting tired. He tried to turn around and run away but the little bantam just would not stop. He kept following him and whooping his ass until we finally separated them. Then he started crowing all proud like

Last edited:
Back