Ugliest supercar?

dissectingaorticaneurysm

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
What do you think is the ugliest supercar? My vote is for the horrendously overstyled Lamborghini Veneno, whose price tag of 4 million dollars exacerbates its offensiveness.
zw03qyfw1ccrf6pdielc.jpg

lamborghini-veneno-named-worlds-most-ugliest-car_5.jpg

This thing is uglier than the Aztek and I can't believe grown men with design degrees came up with this.

I also think the Veyron is one of the ugliest cars in recent memory. It was a landmark engineering achievement at the time so I am a bit more forgiving of its hideous features.
bugatti_veyron-black.jpg

bugatti-veyron-16129910424821593x1060.jpg

Its successor, the Chiron, addressed some of the grotesque faults of this car and is actually quite handsome.

And while not as ugly as the previous two examples, the Ferrari F50 deserves a mention here. Mostly because it's one of the holy grail Ferraris and followed the timeless beauty of the F40. Yet it still stands out as one of the ugliest Ferraris in history.
maxresdefault.jpg

So what are your choices for ugliest supercar? Please limit your choices to actual production road-legal cars, not concept cars or track-only cars.

Just a concept right now, but hands down no contest Lambo Egoista

Large%20Image_10190.jpg

and just to balance things out, the absolutely GORGEOUS AM Vulcan

https%3A%2F%2Fapi.thedrive.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F08%2Faston-martin-vulcan-hero-image.jpg%3Fquality%3D85

mClaren senna
mclaren-senna-victory-grey.jpg

good lord, ugly ass car.
drove in a group at Laguna with two of these.
they sound great but super fugly.

Just a concept right now, but hands down no contest Lambo Egoista

Large%20Image_10190.jpg

and just to balance things out, the absolutely GORGEOUS AM Vulcan

https%3A%2F%2Fapi.thedrive.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F08%2Faston-martin-vulcan-hero-image.jpg%3Fquality%3D85
Yeah, the Vulcan is gorgeous. As is its upcoming successor the Valhalla:
maxresdefault.jpg

(disregard the doofus)

mClaren senna
mclaren-senna-victory-grey.jpg

good lord, ugly ass car.
drove in a group at Laguna with two of these.
they sound great but super fugly.
I used to think the Senna was ugly too but I'm coming around to it. I think it works best with loud, garish colors because it's such a bombastic car. No need to be shy about it.
2020-mclaren-senna-mmp-1545234547.jpg

And all of the excess riciness is actually functional so it makes you appreciate it.

While technically not a supercar, the Lambo Urus deserves to be here too.
2019-lamborghini-urus-front-angle-view-carbuzz-583711-840x560.jpg

lamborghini-urus.jpg

I've only seen a few in person so far, but apparently they're everywhere in LA. This is the most profitable year in Lamborghini's history thanks to this ugly mall crawler that shares its body with a VW Touareg. Compare that to this sexy beast they built in the 80's-
d3bfcc849568e3509153f0c4ecf33dc2c6f60f38.jpg

Ehh... I'll take all of them if you don't want them.

While technically not a supercar, the Lambo Urus deserves to be here too.
2019-lamborghini-urus-front-angle-view-carbuzz-583711-840x560.jpg

lamborghini-urus.jpg

I've only seen a few in person so far, but apparently they're everywhere in LA. This is the most profitable year in Lamborghini's history thanks to this ugly mall crawler that shares its body with a VW Touareg. Compare that to this sexy beast they built in the 80's-
d3bfcc849568e3509153f0c4ecf33dc2c6f60f38.jpg
Even the lambo tractors looked better

These are more hyper cars than super Cars

My vote would be the Pagani just a bit too garish

These are more hyper cars than super Cars

My vote would be the Pagani just a bit too garish
Paganis are achingly beautiful. They allow endless customization, so if it ends up garish (and some do), the onus is on the owner who ordered that spec.

401830.jpg

dims

I think their biggest fault is using that prominent digital screen on the center console. Million dollar cars should avoid that because it ends up becoming dated within a generation- just look at the infotainment of top spec luxury cars from the early 2000s. Here's a 2003 Bentley's interior as an example:
the-interior-of-a-2003-bentley-continental-gt-is-seen-at-the-2003-new-picture-id1934986

Bugattis wisely avoid this by foregoing screens so the cars can still drip with a luxurious high end aura decades from now.
888bc29e512bd6ad7f2558f41533ccb4.jpg

All of the infotainment from current cars will look terribly cheesy in a few years.

Back