Media UFC Vegas 21 poster released, featuring Leon Edwards and Belal Muhammad

Kryptt

⭍ Dead Belt⭍
Platinum Member
Reaction score

"Belal Muhammad has his first UFC main event poster.

The budding welterweight contender takes on top-five ranked Leon Edwards on March 13 in the headlining bout of UFC Vegas 21, which takes place at UFC APEX in Las Vegas."

https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/2/...sed-featuring-leon-edwards-and-belal-muhammad

EvLgzK8XUAMKXiv

See the updated lineup for UFC Vegas 21 below (bout order still to be determined):

Leon Edwards vs. Belal Muhammad
Eryk Anders vs. Darren Stewart
Ben Rothwell vs. Philipe Lins
Misha Cirkunov vs. Ryan Spann
Dan Ige vs. Gavin Tucker
Jinh Yu Frey vs. Gloria de Paula
Tagir Ulanbekov vs. Matheus Nicolau
Zubaira Tukhugov vs. Ricardo Ramos
Rani Yahya vs. Ray Rodriguez
Don Madge vs. Nasrat Haqparast
Charles Jourdain vs. Marcelo Rojo
Cortney Casey vs. JJ Aldrich

Nice! Should be a good fight, IMO.

what a sorry state of affairs ww has become. yawn

I wish it was Thompson vs Edward's as I feel that's the perfect number 1 contender fight currently... but people have been ripping on Edward's inactivity and a man's gotta get paid so I can see why he signed off for this. Belal has been pretty active and putting in the work lately too so I don't mind him getting a big fight, just don't see how he wins this though.

This card has strong CanCon with Misha Cirkunov, Gavin Tucker, and Charles Air Jourdain.

Pretty good card! Looking forward to this.

Did the UFC graphics team get a deal on yellowish orange ink? Between this and the Stipe /Francis posters

Nothing legendary, but that's a good poster.

Belial has a great opportunity here and I will be rooting for him (no hate towards Leon).

Card looks to be a decent assortment of scraps overall.

Edwards with a boring 50-45 or 49-46.

belal is a good fighter but i dont see him mixing it up with the top of the division he is like matt brown a tough gritty fighter who is decent all around but not great anywhere

Remember the Name and it's Ya Boi fighting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris Roberts
Back