UFC fight pass or ESPNplus?

Rajon Rondo

Can you even see my profile picture?
Banned
Reaction score
What is the better streaming service to watch events? UFC related of course

TV or computer?
Fight pass on ROKU is pretty nice.

I recently signed up for fight pass again and it seems like they neutered it. cant even select what video quality you watch anymore. How am I supposed to get good WMMA feet pics now?

I recently signed up for fight pass again and it seems like they neutered it. cant even select what video quality you watch anymore. How am I supposed to get good WMMA feet pics now?
The problem was that the old version was run on Flash which is now obsolete. But I agree it used to be so much better.

Fightpass in Canada is an absolute necessity because there's exclusive prelims and tons of other content (LFA alone makes it worth the price). Can't speak for other countries.

Fight Pass with a VPN set to Germany will get you all the non PPV portion fights and commercial free. This is what I do on my Nvidia Shield TV.

Last edited:
I thought UFC Fight Pass stopped showing any UFC live after the ESPN+ deal.

I thought UFC Fight Pass stopped showing any UFC live after the ESPN+ deal.
For the USA market yes but international markets it is still going strong hence why I use a VPN with Germany to bypass ESPN/TSN. Canada also has some prelims on it but TSN does blackouts.

623thepiratebay.jpg

What are these things you speak of? Can I find them on the internet? I’m new to this whole thing

get Fightpass and a vpn and you're sorted.

Just get ESPN+ for the streaming and the extra content like 30 for 30. Screw UFC for their terribly made Fight Pass that they barely ever try to fix.

Just get ESPN+ for the streaming and the extra content like 30 for 30. Screw UFC for their terribly made Fight Pass that they barely ever try to fix.
ESPN+ still has commercials and UFC Fight Pass you get so much more leagues.

Back