UFC deal with GLORY to air Superfight Series cards on Fight Pass, starts with Chicago

people in here get banned all the time.
yes the notorious trolls maybe but shitposters who have nothing to add with multiple accounts are there with no warnings....who are the mods here?

good

fingers crossed that person can be me, next time you make some personal comment about me. Watch your mouth, YLB.
lol! your just delusional and threatening to ban me all while you use acronyms to call me a bitch! What have I been lying about jj? come one I want to know since you make these actuations. all you do is avoid any thread where i make the these statements and then just say cryptic shit like this because your full of shit.

Why don't you finally answer the questions JJ? Does glory fly you to events? Does glory give you money to write articles for other websites or their own? Is that something a real journalist would do?

well the couldn't sell the k1 footage because they don't own it and just bought the rights to use the footage from fuji. It would be a win if they got money from the ufc and could still post their fights on youtube.

more business genius from you

Glory doesn't own the footage, only a license, but was then able to sell the UFC a license to broadcast it and add it to their archive?

So why would Fuji allow Glory to do that, if Fuji is the content owner?

no license agreement would contain a right to sell it under license, wtf lol.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...es-rights-to-k-1-video-library-224221261.html

WHY DO YOU CONSISTENTLY POST IN AUTHORITATIVE FASHION ON SUBJECTS IT IS CLEAR YOU HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF?

lol! your just delusional and threatening to ban me

that was a warning, not a threat

a threat would be, "if you ever say my name in public again, you are going to have to move house and enter the witness protection program."

Why don't you finally answer the questions JJ? Does glory fly you to events? Does glory give you money to write articles for other websites or their own? Is that something a real journalist would do?

sorry D, I only grant interviews to mainstream publications over a certain audience reach; but i will put you in touch with my publicist and she can add you to my mailing list for regular updates on my activities and charitable endeavors.

keep deflecting but if i remember right glory bought the use rights for the footage for a certain time period. Fuji still matins ownership but glory has the right to use the footage basically however they please for that time period outside japan. I can guarantee glory didn't sell the footage both I'm sure sold ufc the right to use on fights for a certain period of time.

Lol! some of my posts on this board get more views and comments that your bloody elbow articles about glory that only have 5 people saying they didn't know glory was even still alive.

You can call me a lying bitch but your the one who refuses to address anything i have said because it is all true

more business genius from you

Glory doesn't own the footage, only a license, but was then able to sell the UFC a license to broadcast it and add it to their archive?

So why would Fuji allow Glory to do that, if Fuji is the content owner?

no license agreement would contain a right to sell it under license, wtf lol.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...es-rights-to-k-1-video-library-224221261.html

WHY DO YOU CONSISTENTLY POST IN AUTHORITATIVE FASHION ON SUBJECTS IT IS CLEAR YOU HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF?
There's still a pending lawsuit that's been ongoing since that announcement with K-1 Global claiming that Fuji didn't have the right to sell said footage when K-1 Global already purchased those rights previously.

There's still a pending lawsuit that's been ongoing since that announcement with K-1 Global claiming that Fuji didn't have the right to sell said footage when K-1 Global already purchased those rights previously.
offtopic, according to dastardly mass you have said that glory is basically being biased towards hemmers gym fighters when it comes to match making and/or decisions. is that really your opinion?

Oh damn didnt think of that.
Fight pass is pretty damn cheap why would glory sell k-1 video libary they must of got a good deal glory should have best of k-1 and glory dvds as far as deal with ufc deal with the devil

How's Mike Kim doing lately? Heard he is broke but still owns all the K-1 VCR tapes...

offtopic, according to dastardly mass you have said that glory is basically being biased towards hemmers gym fighters when it comes to match making and/or decisions. is that really your opinion?
learn how to read jefe! i didn't say he claimed that just he would have been told that by people working in the sport. you all act like this is some kind of tin foil hat conspiracy perpetrated by me when the reality is the is how many people working in the sport feel they just can't say it in public for fear of basically being blackballed by glory

that lawsuit is only "ongoing" because Japan's civil courts have an unbelievable backlog and getting any case heard takes ages. As soon as it is adjudicated on it will be thrown out.

if the lawsuit had any merit whatsoever they would take steps in the US to stop the deal, but they aren't because they can't, the best they can do is a fluff press release reiterating the same half-baked spurious claims.

dont know why but glory is uploading some events on youtube again,most of them are uploaded like full event,so hurry up to download it since they enter in another talk with UFC and they block it again ;)

Back