UFC 278 PBP/Discussion

I usually turn this off after the main is over.

Glad i didn’t

what a moment for edwards

Pretty lame effort from both guys. Usman talks about being the greatest ever but he sure does have a lot of rounds where all he does is wrestle.

Its MMA lol what do you expect? and he should have wrestled in the 5th as well.

Considering I primarily play dogs, I'm pretty embarrassed that I didn't have money on Edwards. Feels even worse considering I still somehow managed to lose on the u4.5.

Good night overall though as Tybura was my biggest play.

Thats why he has coaches and we arent 1 of them

Ha ha I don't think that's how he or any of them envisioned that fight going if they won. His coaches were screaming the same thing at him, to be aggressive and do something. And when he finally went forward, Usman made a mistake and he flatlined him.

I did actually corner quite a few guys in regional fights way back when. But I was never the lead guy, and I never screamed a bunch of F bombs at one of our fighters to try to get them going LOL. Given how last night turned out...maybe I should have.

Ha ha I don't think that's how he or any of them envisioned that fight going if they won. His coaches were screaming the same thing at him, to be aggressive and do something. And when he finally went forward, Usman made a mistake and he flatlined him.

I did actually corner quite a few guys in regional fights way back when. But I was never the lead guy, and I never screamed a bunch of F bombs at one of our fighters to try to get them going LOL. Given how last night turned out...maybe I should have.

How many UFC Champions have you coached LOL? Just messing around man

Back