Media UFC 230 Embedded: Vlog - Episode 5

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
5th and final installment in the series is out;

On Episode 5 of UFC 230 Embedded, middleweight Chris Weidman's UFC entourage grows with the arrival of Aljamain Sterling and Stephen Thompson.

The good-natured group crosses paths with two-division champion Daniel Cormier's team at Renzo Gracie's gym.

Middleweight Jacare Souza continues to mix striking into his world-class jiu-jitsu.

At media day, UFC 230 opponents Derek Brunson and Israel Adesanya preview their matchup.

Other attendees include middleweight David Branch, Weidman, Cormier and heavyweight title challenger Derrick Lewis.

When did thompson start training with wiedman? Also weidman looks much healthier than previous weight cuts.

It's awkward to see Cormier's little guy

It's awkward to see Cormier's little guy

They are a lil awkward at times

images

When did thompson start training with wiedman? Also weidman looks much healthier than previous weight cuts.
They're family. Thompsons brother is married to Weidman sister or vice versa.

They're family. Thompsons brother is married to Weidman sister or vice versa.
Didnt know that, I have never seen sterling weidman or serra in his corner. Not that I can remember anyway.

Didnt know that, I have never seen sterling weidman or serra in his corner. Not that I can remember anyway.
Yeah they're close group. Siblings married maybe 2 or 3 years ago.

Weidman essentially helps trains Thompson on his wrestling and Matt Serra is a jits freak so there'll be some cross-pollination there between The Carolinas and New york.

He just ricochets off brock haha! Dana doesnt even try to move him since he knows hes not gonna do anything.
At the end Dana kind of just pushes him away like he was some little kid which is hilarious.

At the end Dana kind of just pushes him away like he was some little kid which is hilarious.

DC said Rosendo kind of hid behind him after that, when he realized Brock might actually beat his ass. haha

Cormier said he wouldn't have even tried to stop Brock from Hulk smashing Sanchez, just for the lulz of seeing him get rag-dolled.

Back