U.S Hunger Games Districts

Based and White Pilled

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
91482362_10117273722563331_8031018364488908800_n.jpg

I gotta say, I agree with Mr. O'Toole. Get fucked everybody from the pansy districts.

Edit: for the record, Hunger Games is not a war. If you guys want to talk about how a 5 way war would go, that's fine.

I think this is how Hunger Games works
I'm not an expert at it, but I saw the first movie. What I gathered is that each district sends 2 random teenage combatants to fight to the death in the wilderness.

Last edited:
Isn't district three the one that already had its ass kicked by district five?

Last edited:
91482362_10117273722563331_8031018364488908800_n.jpg

I gotta say, I agree with Mr. O'Toole. Get fucked everybody from the pansy districts.

Alright my Texas crew we'll swing left and take out those assholes in cali once and for all. And make the Greater Texas empire.

District 3 southern Cuban missile crisis division checking in. We would take these pussies over in a matter of days

Here is our national anthem: it’s not even a song, it’s a silent gif

tenor.gif

We ready

<RomeroSalute>

Great plains checking. Shotguns locked and loaded. We've got wheat and cattle. Y'all can fuck off.

I'm a northman, not some milksuck sothron knight.

We have all the air power in district 2 due to the 32 military bases in cali. I also include alaska in d 2. Only 6thing we need to do is knock out FT hood in a pre strike to knock out the cav units there and tanks. Then we preemptively hit Florida's 22s. And our air power wins this thing.

Edit: Fuckers made cali and alaska d1! Fuck...well I guess we got the subs up in seattle. ..that's about it

District 1 checking in. I like our odds.
Excellent response, however that isn't how Hunger Games works. Superior resources will not win the Hunger Games. It is not an all-out war between the districts.
lol at knowing how HungerGames works

I live in district 1, but since I was born and raised in district 3, I'd say district 3 would wreck dang near everyone else.

can confirm........not even a contest. District 3 fucks every other section within a week.

Florida+GA+OK+Texas=unbeatable, just surrender and beg for mercy

I think we all agree district 5 is the one we all gang up on before betraying each other

District 4 will wait and until everyone is done fighting and launch an all out assault on 5

District 1 checking in. I like our odds.

lol at knowing how HungerGames works
Meh. I'm not an expert at it, but I saw the first movie. What I gathered is that each district sends 2 random teenage combatants to fight to the death in the wilderness.

District 3 would implode, look at all those crazies! Texas, Alabama, Florida?!

GTFO

OK: "hey boy, stop right there. wut section ye from?"

maxresdefault.jpg

Texas: " I dont like yer kind"

rawImage.jpg

"Welcome to the Texas militia. go head and pick yourself out 10 or 20 guns ye like. theres a much bigger pile out back if you dont find nething ya like here "

la-guns2-ho-mo-20190508_hpMain_31x13_992.jpg

FL: "ayy bruh give us all yer shit before we fuk u in your shit bruh!"

Gangs-guns-courtesy-frugal-cafe.com_.jpg

good luck all

Back