Social Trump talking about “civil war”

• Thread starter Deleted member 499399
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 499399

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-...ted-what-might-occur-if-removed-from-office/#
Our president , who has been accused in the past of dog whistling in the past, said in a tweet that
"If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal," Mr. Trump tweeted, attributing the quote to Jeffress.
I a man truly concerned about the lengths that this man will go to in order to hold onto his power. Surely this is not the language a sitting president should be using.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's just trolling. There will be nothing civil about the coming war.

Last edited:
He's just trolling. There will be nothing civil about the coming war.
It's the height of irresponsibility and encouraging violence coming from a POTUS is fucking mind blowing.
He has no dignity and doesn't gaf about Americans that didn't vote for him.

i scrolled across some articles online thinking it said trump says impeachment will cause a civil war. I thought that was really stupid of him. But now I realize he didnt say impeachment would cause a civil war, just that "it would cause a civil war like fracture"...Thats actually not nearly as bad a comment as I had expected

It's the height of irresponsibility and encouraging violence coming from a POTUS is fucking mind blowing.
He has no dignity and doesn't gaf about Americans that didn't vote for him.
Is it really mind blowing? Is it that out of character for this guy?

What about Obama?
I clearly recall his "People are noticing the crooked shit I do, the apparent abuses of power, and if they try to do anything about it, there might just be a civil war" speech.

It was after the one he gave during the election when he said any other outcome than victory for him was a conspiracy

He is probably right though. The never ending witch hunt against people like Trump and Kavanaugh is ridiculous and purely partisan.

The dems and the repubs are both garbage, and don't have anyone interests at heart but their own.

The man is a moron. Nobody is going to sacrifice their life in armed struggle for his ego.

Its not as irresponsible as all of these witch hunts and coup attempts. Also I think hes right. It will indeed cause a civil war like fracture that the country won't recover from. But then again maybe that's the whole point of all this.

Foolish talk from a foolish man.

I can't see anybody going to bat for this jackass, though.

I wonder if it's craptastic reading comprehension skills or total devotion to the cause that's driving this thread. I mean I know it's only two little words, but "like fracture" are important little words in this context you bunch of histrionic muppets.

The man is a moron. Nobody sane person is going to sacrifice their life in armed struggle for his ego.

Fixed. Luckily for us most of Trump's base are scrubby LARPers who don't have the stones to actually do anything but whine.

I wonder if it's craptastic reading comprehension skills or total devotion to the cause that's driving this thread. I mean I know it's only two little words, but "like fracture" are important little words in this context you bunch of histrionic muppets.
Once again, the president says something inflammatory, and once again enablers come rushing to his defense.

He's only indulging in the sort of big hard gun stroking fantasies that many of his compatriots seem to enjoy .

The man is a moron. Nobody is going to sacrifice their life in armed struggle for his ego.

They wouldn't be fighting for Trump or his ego but to preserve their own right to elect a representative of their choice without him/her being driven out of office by corrupt democrats and angry liberals.

Back