Social Travel Company and Think Tank predict personal carbon allowances by 2040 for tourism Industry

It seems as though this should make you step back and reflect on the fact that we're pretty much all living in a totally unsustainable way, no?

"Sustainable Development" isn't about sustainability. The same banks, organizations and corporations that have been raping the planet and are responsible for the current pollution crises are the ones behind this movement. For them it's a way to create a new global financial system for their benefit, maintain their hegemony and entrap humanity into a system that can best be described as totalitarian technocratic neofeudalism. Assets in the current world economy are worth $520 trillion, but by monetizing nature and the global commons they estimate that they'll "unlock" around $4,000 trillion in assets. This opens up a massive feeding ground for predatory financial institutions to essentially own all of nature, and reframe basic resources needed for life into "services" that are monetized and continue on with new heights of crony capitalism.

Obviously cutting private jets would be too much of a burden for donors...

The ultra rich don't already jetset around the world and eat whatever they want every day? They want to radically change the world, all so they can do something they can already freely do? Haven't really thought this one through, have you?

they despise plebs. plebs are having kids and fucking up their vacation spots and beaches. these tyrants want it all to themselves. plus they're driving the world economy into the ground while stuffing their pockets, so they're doing this to protect their wealth and keep the peasants locked into a digital gulag forever and off their backs. UN/WHO/WEF are literally in the middle of creating a digital gulag and the retarded masses (especially the left) are okay with it.

armzGOy_700bwp.webp

So then super yachts will be banned? Private jets? Besoz, Gates, Musk, Saudi and Emirati Royals, Russian mega rich etc.. will all have to stop yachting ?

I have over 2000 hours of sick leave banked at work. I'm giving some to a coworker that just had a baby. Maybe I can bank and sell my carbon allowances in the future.
wow that's really generous of you!

don't call it allowance, call it ration.
we had food rations in communism.
my parents were "allowed" to buy a certain amount of meat per week. had little coupons with your name on it and everything. couldn't get more or you were a criminal. of course these rules didn't apply to the bigshots in the party.
like they won't apply to Gates and all the billionaire clubs with their congress servants and everybody around them.

So then super yachts will be banned? Private jets? Besoz, Gates, Musk, Saudi and Emirati Royals, Russian mega rich etc.. will all have to stop yachting ?

no. it's rules for thee but not for me. elites will get to eat fine food and burn fuel, peasants won't.

there's never been a moment in history where elites gathered together to make lives better for peasants and this is no different.

Back