Media Tito Ortiz says he’s fighting Chael Sonnen again in February

This appeals to me way more than Vitor Belfort vs Hasim Rahman’s kid.

Freedom Fight Night? That should go over well
Pretty sure Chael trolled Tito into believing there is such thing as Freedom Fight Night and he is fighting him there.

Freedom Fight Night is sadly a thing and has some money in it from some Republicans and has had 2 shows already, a 3rd one happening in November.

Hilarious event titles tho,
Freedom Fight Night: Team Rampage vs. Team Ortiz
Freedom Fight Night 2: Team Ortiz vs. Team Bader
Freedom Fight Night 3: Team Bader vs. Team Henderson

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/promotions/4380-freedom-fight-night-ffn

Chael will continue to be intellectually superior, but physically inferior to tito.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pulling for uncle chael.

But I really do have to give it up to TIto, he's always been a high level grappler, even in his old age. They used to be razor close imo, but Cheal has taken more of a step back overall as time has went on.

Anyways, who knows if this is actually happening

Chael will win the press conferences and Tito will bury him in the fight, again.

I would actually love to see Chael beat Tito and even the score, even though he actually might be the more obnoxious of the two.

If you follow the American top team Portland social media you would of seen uncle chael being tagged in a bunch of photos a month or so back

Tito will tap just like last time.
Even if its a boxing match.

Chael is busy helping Anderson promote his fight. He also has a YouTube channel. I love chael but I'm not sure if I want to see him fight. That said, Tito is a winnable fight for him. Good win for him if he has the time to train.

Chael is busy helping Anderson promote his fight. He also has a YouTube channel. I love chael but I'm not sure if I want to see him fight. That said, Tito is a winnable fight for him. Good win for him if he has the time to train.
He should have enough time if he gets into camp after next weekend. That leaves him roughly 3-4 months. That's enough time.

Back