Media Tito is so out of his depth that he's sharing pro-vaccination memes while he’s anti-vaccination

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's something you would expect from an anti vaxxer, dumber group of people is difficult to find.

Which just shows how much of a fucking moron you are.
This is a favorite tactic of the small minded. They're not intelligent enough to argue the broader point so they try to find one irrelevant error and then harp on it endlessly. You're very stupid.

This is a favorite tactic of the small minded. They're not intelligent enough to argue the broader point so they try to find one irrelevant error and then harp on it endlessly. You're very stupid.

Kind of like you bringing up race from nowhere when that guy mentioned people in the deep south were stupid?

Only smart people inject themselves with disease. <Lmaoo>

So, aside from the fact that vaccines have been proven to work for decades, do you have an actual argument? Or is your IQ really that low? Do you think working out is bad for you? You dk realize that you're BREAKING DOWN your own muscle fibers right?

I can just tell you're the type of retard to call a mask a "face diaper"

Only smart people inject themselves with disease. <Lmaoo>
Do you ever have self aware moments where you realize most of your peers have trouble stringing together a sentence and basic spelling and realize maybe this isn't the group that should be the authority on the effectiveness of something in the medical field?

I like how you think saying 1.2 million people die annually in the USA to car crashes when its like 38000 is an "irrelevant error" when it shows that you have literally zero thought about what you argue before you argue it.

Because that's what it shows. That's not a tiny error at all. Its a fucking massive one.

Maybe his skull was broken after all.
No, he was just never that bright to begin with. If you heard him try to be a fight announcer in the early 2000's, you know this.

The hilarious thing is, imbeciles like Tito actually think they are clever, and know things scientists don't.

Trying to push off some half baked conspiracy by quoting a passage that explains exactly why his ideas are stupid- I mean if that isn't irony.....

Sorry sir this is a making fun of Tito thread. I'll have to request you take your vaccine arguments to the war room.

Lol, yep I made this thread for the lulz. Didn't realize it would rustle some jimmies

Take it easy sherbros. I just wanted to make you guys laugh.

Peace

3446806fac2fb412c5bf240c0ce712d8.gif

On polio:

And about the COVID vaccine:
https://www.wric.com/news/local-new...ers-rare-severe-reaction-to-covid-19-vaccine/

As I'm not 70, fat, in poor health, and don't have cancer, I think I'll brave my chances with the actual virus.

So to summarize,
you're claiming that:

• Polio wasn't really a thing. People get fever and start limping all the time. They just faked the numbers.
  • The polio vaccine didn't actually save us from the horrors of polio. A new definition of what polio was made it go away.

4459353701_826a3c120d.jpg

(and possibly related to Tito)

On polio:

And about the COVID vaccine:
https://www.wric.com/news/local-new...ers-rare-severe-reaction-to-covid-19-vaccine/

As I'm not 70, fat, in poor health, and don't have cancer, I think I'll brave my chances with the actual virus.
About the vaccine.

Vaccine deaths- 0

Covid death- half a million.

See how easy the logic is? It doesn't take a genius.

Do you really think an article about a reaction someone had when millions are getting the vaccine is meaningful? How about some articles about the hundreds of thousands dying miserable deaths from Covid?

Wake up and learn some critical thinking pal, it could save your life.

Do you ever have self aware moments where you realize most of your peers have trouble stringing together a sentence and basic spelling and realize maybe this isn't the group that should be the authority on the effectiveness of something in the medical field?
The good ol' fallacy the appealing to authority. Explicitly admitting to being ignorant yet simultaneously pretending not to be.

Ironically the authority figures could deceive you and you would be none the wiser.

So, aside from the fact that vaccines have been proven to work for decades, do you have an actual argument? Or is your IQ really that low? Do you think working out is bad for you? You dk realize that you're BREAKING DOWN your own muscle fibers right?

I can just tell you're the type of retard to call a mask a "face diaper"
Vaccines have never been proven to work. You've only been told stories that they do.

Most people who get vaccines get sick almost immediately. How is it that a healthy person, who is not sick, takes a drug that makes them sick, yet disregards the sickness as what it is but considers that proof of the 'medicine working'?

Exercise is not a 'vaccine'. Is your IQ really that low?<45>

The good ol' fallacy the appealing to authority. Explicitly admitting to being ignorant yet simultaneously pretending not to be.

Ironically the authority figures could deceive you and you would be none the wiser.
How's that an appeal to authority? I didn't say I would take an expert's opinion at face value and never question it, I just said I would value it more than some fat inbred anti mask anti vaxx retard who can't spell and most likely has an iq in the mid 80s.

Vaccines have never been proven to work. You've only been told stories that they do.

Most people who get vaccines get sick almost immediately. How is it that a healthy person, who is not sick, takes a drug that makes them sick, yet disregards the sickness as what it is but considers that proof of the 'medicine working'?

Exercise is not a 'vaccine'. Is your IQ really that low?<45>

This is like a really good troll account right? I'm really hoping it is. The reason I mentioned exercise is because at surface level it could sound like it harms you, but if you think about it for about 30 seconds if you have a brain you would know that there's a massive positive to it.

When a traditional vaccine makes you sick its exposing the virus to your immune system in a limited capacity so that your body knows how to fight it. To say you're just "injecting a virus into yourself" and laugh at it just makes you look like you didn't pass third grade.

I'm starting to think this is a troll acc though so I'm just gonna put you on ignore, if by any chance you aren't trolling, I really hope somebody can help you.

This is like a really good troll account right? I'm really hoping it is. The reason I mentioned exercise is because at surface level it could sound like it harms you, but if you think about it for about 30 seconds if you have a brain you would know that there's a massive positive to it.

When a traditional vaccine makes you sick its exposing the virus to your immune system in a limited capacity so that your body knows how to fight it. To say you're just "injecting a virus into yourself" and laugh at it just makes you look like you didn't pass third grade.

I'm starting to think this is a troll acc though so I'm just gonna put you on ignore, if by any chance you aren't trolling, I really hope somebody can help you.

He went way too big with that last post it's a troll account

<45>People don't inject themselves with 'disease disease', just 'disease'.

Exercise is not a vaccine. Exercise does not require injecting disease into the body.

Seems were taught voodoo in the third grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back