Things on TV

fingercuffs

36CFIST
Platinum Member
Reaction score
that get you going?
I have Guy's Grocery Games on which I love anyway, chick just nailed a dish and was nearly in tears. Loved it.

Djocavic looked like he proper screwed his ankle the other day during Wimbledon. He screwed a set up and then went crazy to reclaim and win.

Guys Grocery Games is a good show, enjoy watching the inventiveness of the cooks
I still crack up everytime he gets them with the 3,2,1 countdown
Also I would very much like to date Damaris, she is a hottie!

Guys Grocery Games is a good show, enjoy watching the inventiveness of the cooks
I still crack up everytime he gets them with the 3,2,1 countdown
Also I would very much like to date Damaris, she is a hottie!
She is gorgeous. Mine is this chick. I adore her.
top-chef-season-18-headshot-brooke-williamson.jpg

I own a basketball shirt of his.

I've told this story on here before but I once caused him to have to reshoot a scene
We were at the Oakland Coliseum, tailgating for a big Raiders Monday Night Football game against the Bears, and I was loudly and drunkenly yelling cuss woords across the parking lot at my buddy whos an idiot and deserved it
Then I hear someone asking me to keep it ddown so I look over andd see Guy Fieri and Raidders legendd Ken Stabler cooking hamburgers with movie cameras andd a crowd of people all around them

Football on the weekends.

Summers are torture. Especially this year when the world cup is in December.

Will have to pay up for a streaming service this year, those fuckers outbid our broadcasters for the rights and took away the Premier league, European football and international tournaments away from TV.

I have to pay extra money to see my national team play. Unbelieveable. That should be on free TV. This is not how you get new fans into the game.

<{hughesimpress}>

Last edited:
I just saw this show called budget beachfront or something. Pretty fun, a standard home purchase show, but it's all "affordable" little condos or whatnot on the beach. It was fun since it wasn't million dollar mansions, it had cheaper beach vacation spots I'd never thought of. Some north or south Carolina place on the beach looked nice

Impractical Jokers just started up again. That's one of my favorite shows. I can't get enough of the jokers. Even with Joe gone, I still love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gotpan
Back