Opinion The War Room Bet Thread V6: Place midterm wagers now

Best bet(s) settled in the last bet thread (see closed bets section in post 3)

• Bet 26 HereticBD v. VivaRevolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bet 52 Jack V Savage v. giusti825

• Bet 41 Serenity Now v. Yorkist (ObamaPhoneLady)

• Bet 49 Prokofievian v. Richie Madano

• Bet 56 Jack V Savage v. Tropodan

• Bet 47 sickc0d3r v. HereticBD

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jack V Savage , if you can remember the two bets you made here that I wasn't officiating, I am opening back up bets at this point

@The ScorpioN and I have one about whether Biden will last a year in office. And @Diogenes of Sinope and I have have one about whether he'll last two years.

I should have made an allowance for some nutter doing something drastic, but I didn't.

@The ScorpioN and I have one about whether Biden will last a year in office. And @Diogenes of Sinope and I have have one about whether he'll last two years.

I should have made an allowance for some nutter doing something drastic, but I didn't.

If I made them now, the timer would technically start now unless we figured out how much time has already elapsed since your handshake agreement. Is that okay?

If I made them now, the timer would technically start now unless we figured out how much time has already elapsed since your handshake agreement. Is that okay?

Timer can start now. It was in relation to his term, but a couple of days doesn't make a difference.

@The ScorpioN , as I mentioned earlier, you and Jack made a gentlemen's agreement on that but at the time, I couldn't also offer to officiate it. I now can do so if you'd like this to be recorded in the OP and counted toward rankings, simply quote and give it an okay

@Jack V Savage v. @The ScorpioN
1. Joe Biden will last at least one year in office as President
2. @Jack V Savage - for, @The ScorpioN - against
3. 1/20/2022
4. Signature Bet
5. 3 months

I just need a quote and an okay from you too so it can also now be in the officiated bets.

Timer can start now. It was in relation to his term, but a couple of days doesn't make a difference.

From the term makes sense. I wasn't thinking what the exact premise was and that makes it simpler.

Do you remember the reward/ punishment and bet type for diogenes?

how do I get trotsky's handle to fit in my scabbard?
  • Your signature is 977 character(s) too long.
  • Your signature is 41 line(s) too long.

Not really surprised it's too long. @Trotsky , can you modify the request. I would assume snipping some parts out?

@Lead not that thrilled with your news a couple post ago, can you stay and have rup go?

fits like this?

@The ScorpioN , as I mentioned earlier, you and Jack made a gentlemen's agreement on that but at the time, I couldn't also offer to officiate it. I now can do so if you'd like this to be recorded in the OP and counted toward rankings, simply quote and give it an okay

3. 1/20/2022
4. Signature Bet
5. 3 months

I just need a quote and an okay from you too so it can also now be in the officiated bets.
Yes.

3. 1/20/2022
4. Signature Bet
5. 3 months

Just need an okay from you @Jack V Savage

@Diogenes of Sinope , as I mentioned earlier, you and Jack made a gentlemen's agreement on this but at the time, I couldn't also offer to officiate it. I now can do so if you'd like this to be recorded in the OP and counted toward rankings, simply quote and give it an okay

@Jack V Savage v. @Diogenes of Sinope
1. Joe Biden will last at least two years in office as President
2. @Jack V Savage - for, @Diogenes of Sinope - against
3. 1/20/2023
4. Signature Bet
5. 6 months

#46. @Crazy Diamond v. @Richie Madano
1. Donald Trump will serve a 2nd term as President of the United States
2. @Richie Madano - for, @Crazy Diamond - against
3. Tentatively Jan 20, 2021 (Inauguration day)
4. Avatar Or Signature Bet (Winners choice)
5. 3 Months
6. In the event Trump dies during his first term, the bet is null
Winner: Crazy Diamond (Andy Cap)

3. 1/20/2022
4. Signature Bet
5. 3 months

Just need an okay from you @Jack V Savage

@Jack V Savage , do I have an okay here? Don't want to leave this pending any longer.

3. 1/20/2022
4. Signature Bet
5. 3 months

Yes. Figured the like was sufficient.

Got it. I don't get notified on likes and just like to be a little picky with it.

Anyways, its official.

@Diogenes of Sinope , as I mentioned earlier, you and Jack made a gentlemen's agreement on this but at the time, I couldn't also offer to officiate it. I now can do so if you'd like this to be recorded in the OP and counted toward rankings, simply quote and give it an okay

@Jack V Savage v. @Diogenes of Sinope
1. Joe Biden will last at least two years in office as President
2. @Jack V Savage - for, @Diogenes of Sinope - against
3. 1/20/2023
4. Signature Bet
5. 6 months

@Diogenes of Sinope, this one is still available to give an okay on so it is included in the rankings/ public record of the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.