• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Universe might be gifting us a Sean Strickland Vs. Dana White Boxing Match For Reparations

filthybliss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Strickland speaks out about the pay inequality in the UFC with DC today. I linked it at the exact point where he does here. He gets my thumbs up, I don't always agree with the guy but it takes a courage to speak out against a cult leader like Dana for being a greedy pig. I am hoping that he beats Costa otherwise he's gonna be blacklisted undoubtedly which will further promote a culture of censorship that Dana hypocritically soys about. Maybe this will equate to a boxing match between Dana and Strickland since the universe deprived us of seeing Tito decimate Dana.

DC here, reminds me of when I was a kid over at a friends house, awkwardly existing there when my buddies are getting scolded by their parents....

Why would Dana blacklist Strickland when he can just keep forcing him to honour his shitty contract and generate more money for the ufc until he goes on a losing spree and is no longer valuable anymore so they cut him

Why would Dana blacklist Strickland when he can just keep forcing him to honour his shitty contract and generate more money for the ufc until he goes on a losing spree and is no longer valuable anymore so they cut him
I dunno what the details are on the contract that strickland is on but they offered him a measly "200k" for the Costa fight and he had the leverage apparently to ask for more and I suppose they honored it because he spoke fondly about them after it came out.

I dunno what the details are on the contract that strickland is on but they offered him a measly "200k" for the Costa fight and he had the leverage apparently to ask for more and I suppose they honored it because he spoke fondly about them after it came out.

Well when he lost his title he also lost all his ppv points and his pay got cut back down to what it was before he was the champ. Pretty standard business for the ufc. I’m guessing he got an extra 100k and a promise for it to be a five rounder to take the costa fight

Back