Television THE SANDMAN TV Series (Renewed for Season at Netflix, post #192)

Absolutely loved the series, despite a few characters being cringingly bad. I can never tell if it’s how they are written or it’s the actors themselves. The Boyd Holbrook (The Corinthian) had some serious Timothy Olyphant vibes in his delivery.

It's weird. That guy was off-putting to me at first, but eventually won me over. Had the exact opposite reaction to Rose.

Overall, I think there's a good foundation, and most of the staple characters and arcs were well realized. The first season was messy, but not nearly as bad as I expected an adaptation of this monster to be. It was always gonna be tough, but I think they hit more than they missed, and can build on it. 50/50 as to how they handle it from here on out.

It's weird. That guy was off-putting to me at first, but eventually won me over. Had the exact opposite reaction to Rose.

Overall, I think there's a good foundation, and most of the staple characters and arcs were well realized. The first season was messy, but not nearly as bad as I expected an adaptation of this monster to be. It was always gonna be tough, but I think they hit more than they missed, and can build on it. 50/50 as to how they handle it from here on out.
It was cancelled.

Too expensive to make an Netflix said fuck it

Really? That's a shame.
Wait I may of read wrong. I thought I saw a week or so ago it was cancelled but don't think k its official yet after 2nd look . Anyway even if netflix cancels it HBOMax could pick it up. Might be better there anyway

Wait I may of read wrong. I thought I saw a week or so ago it was cancelled but don't think k its official yet after 2nd look . Anyway even if netflix cancels it HBOMax could pick it up. Might be better there anyway
Yeah it's not cancelled, per se. It just hasn't been renewed yet.

Netflix is notorious for doing shit like that. Sandman was a big hit for them though, they'd be stupid to let it get away.

Yeah it's not cancelled, per se. It just hasn't been renewed yet.

Netflix is notorious for doing shit like that. Sandman was a big hit for them though, they'd be stupid to let it get away.
They don't apparently think the production cost is worth it. Netflix is dying as HBO n Amazon are taking off.

I stopped watching about 7 episodes in. It felt like a chore trying to force myself to like it.

Its horrible if this was cancelled.

I still have to finish this. Episode 5 was so fucked up, that I had to take a break from it.

I still have to finish this. Episode 5 was so fucked up, that I had to take a break from it.
Yeah, that episode was a lot. Definitely finish it though, the second half of the season is an entirely different story arc.

And there is also a bonus episode which is really excellent.

Back