The funniest fashion trends of the past?

tomjones

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It's crazy how some fashion trends can seem so cool and then years later people look back at old photos and laugh. For me its men with flairs as they seem to be iconic with the 70's. I also remember watching American TV during the 90s and early 2000s and the baggy cloths looked terrible.

362cf11b-4e8a-454f-ad2a-4fa927f9fb8c-1360x2040.jpeg
f543ab2ac3a9b05e09200e1b4fcf5a37.jpg

Early 90s black culture was pretty wild. Lots of African inspired get ups, and 9ft tall flat tops. I'm thinking along the lines of when Dave Chappelle was talking about his young self and he was wearing similar garb and talking about going to the Das EFX concert.

Early 90s black culture was pretty wild. Lots of African inspired get ups, and 9ft tall flat tops. I'm thinking along the lines of when Dave Chappelle was talking about his young self and he was wearing similar garb and talking about going to the Das EFX concert.

Some of that shit was pretty cool...either looking like X Clan or else Tony Toni Tone.

I keep wondering when sagging your pants below your butt is going to go out of style.

That shit is and always has been the dumbest fashion trend ever.

It's been like 30 years and I still see dudes showing off their boxers. They just switched from sagging baggy jeans to sagging skinny jeans.

08092c893ef5b5838e55d278a3dd5b84.jpg

I keep wondering when sagging your pants below your butt is going to go out of style.

That shit is and always has been the dumbest fashion trend ever.

It's been like 30 years and I still see dudes showing off their boxers. They just switched from sagging baggy jeans to sagging skinny jeans.

08092c893ef5b5838e55d278a3dd5b84.jpg

oh dude dont get me started...not too long ago there was an episode on Cesar Milans show where this affluent black young man and his mom had a dog problem. Both nicely dressed and well spoken but then he turns around and 3/4 of his as5 was hanging out. And ALL the time walking up and down the street the camera guy had huge problem filming him, constantly cutting and using front perspective 95% of the time. And It just felt like everyone, especially Cesar were so awkwardly trying to not look at it. I.D.I.O.T.I.C. Why his mom lets him go on camera with his ass almost completely out barely walking normaly ...

There was also a trend for a while, folks wouldnt remove price stickers from stuff.

a funny on the topic :)

Back