Movies THE FLASH (Final Trailer, post #907; First Reactions, post #866)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe Michael Keaton is going to take part in this hot fucking garbage.

Not sure what you're talking about, seems like a spot on casting.

Sasha-Calle-Supergirl-BeLatina-Latinx.jpeg

/s

Mexican Supergirl?
DZTXhmC.gif

The Supergirl they have on TV is already spot on.

Update: March 24, 2021

Ron Livingston Replaces Billy Crudup as Barry Allen's Father in THE FLASH Movie; Three More Join the Cast

XyW2le6.jpg

Barry Allen has found his new father. Ron Livingston is stepping into The Flash to play Henry Allen, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. Billy Crudup played the part of Barry Allen's father in Justice League but recently departed The Flash due to scheduling conflicts with season two of Apple TV+'s The Morning Show, the series that earned him an Emmy.

Variety reports that Ian Loh is also joining the cast as young Barry Allen. Derry Girls star Saoirse-Monica Jackson and internet personality Rudy Mancuso are rounding out the call sheet in undisclosed roles.

In the comics, Henry is wrongly convicted of his wife's murder. The Flash is rumored to delve into the classic comic book story in which Barry Allen (Ezra Miller) travels back in time to prevent the death of his mother, Nora Allen (Maribel Verdu).

Andy Muschietti is directing The Flash from a script by Christina Hodson. Ben Affleck and Michael Keaton are both on the call sheet to play different versions of Batman, while Kiersey Clemons will play Iris West and Sasha Calle joins the DC Extended Universe as Supergirl.

Livingston rose to fame with the cult classic comedy Office Space (1999) and was nominated for a Golden Globe for his work in HBO's Band of Brothers (2001).

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/the-flash-enlists-ron-livingston-in-father-role

I, for one, think this solo Flash movie will be fun. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm also glad (and hoping it stays that way) that the Snyderverse is over and done. Snyder's plan for the JL seems to fuck up continuity for any solo adventures.

This could be good, but will probably not be good. The trailer will be good for blowing smoke up all our asses.

I'm actually surprised this is filming to be honest.

Hope he has learned to run.

Mexican Supergirl?
DZTXhmC.gif

The Supergirl they have on TV is already spot on.
Before people get upset this is taking place in the multiverse meaning there are likely thousands of different Supergirls. Big rumor is ATT wants to setup a DC Batman limited run series leading up to ether Flashpoint or another batman movie with Ben Affleck at the helm. Expect major character shake-ups with wonder women and likely more dying.

EDIT: Miller really wants TV's Flash in Flashpoint even just a small part.

Before people get upset this is taking place in the multiverse meaning there are likely thousands of different Supergirls. Big rumor is ATT wants to setup a DC Batman limited run series leading up to ether Flashpoint or another batman movie with Ben Affleck at the helm. Expect major character shake-ups with wonder women and likely more dying.

The reverse of the cameo from crisis.

There going with the multiverse argument for this? And also why can't they find a blonde guy to play the
Barry Allen? The same with Aquaman is it going
to be the same stupid argument.

Update: April 19, 2021

Michael Keaton Confirmed to Return as Batman in Andy Muschietti's THE FLASH Movie

wjReVKd.jpg

Michael Keaton’s talent agency, ICM Partners, has confirmed the actor will return as Batman in The Flash. The superhero film officially kicked off production in London on Monday, as revealed in an Instagram post from director Andrés Muschietti.

As TheWrap first exclusively reported, Keaton was in talks to return to the role of Batman after nearly 30 years, to appear alongside Ezra Miller in Warner Bros.’ The Flash.

But Keaton set the fandom on fire last month when he hinted in an interview with Deadline that he might not do The Flash because of his concerns about COVID-19.

“To be honest with you, you know what worries me more than anything about all this stuff? It’s COVID,” Keaton said at the time. “I’m more concerned. I keep my eye more on the COVID situation in the UK than anything. That will determine everything, and so that’s why I’m living outside the city here on 17 acres, staying away from everybody, because the COVID thing has got me really concerned. So, that’s my first thing about all projects. I look at it and go, is this thing going to kill me, literally? And you know, if it doesn’t, then we talk.”

The Flash will explore what Keaton’s version of Batman has been up to since we last saw him. Loosely based on the 2011 DC Comics crossover event Flashpoint — previously announced as the film’s title at Comic-Con 2017 — the story sees Ezra Miller’s Barry Allen travel back in time to prevent the death of his mother. The result? Allen inadvertently creates another universe protected by Keaton’s Batman, now 30 years older.

The Flash will be released on Nov. 4, 2022.

https://www.thewrap.com/michael-keaton-confirmed-batman-the-flash/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back