Crime The FBI has Arrested Transgender Woman Plotting Violence

So we have the motivation already?!

But still no Tranifesto from the mass Trans shooter who hated white Christian children?
I don't think its standard operating procedure to officially release manifestos but part of it was leaked

"A source told ABC reporters that West (who changed her name to Elizabeth Ballesteros West in October), was arrested in 1993 for allegedly placing a shotgun in her father's mouth, and pulling the trigger. The gun did not fire. The memes and videos published on West's social media include violence against multiple races, promoting white supremacy, and threats to widespread violence in the community and the workforce. Prevalent references to Hitler and other Nazi propaganda throughout."

You'd think the person shouldn't have access to guns after the incident with his father.

Number of trans people are going up, makes sense some of the violent crazies are going to be getting more "representation" there now

Are the guns in that twitter video theirs? That's quite the arsenal. This probably wasn't a case of FBI egging someone on and then arresting them when they agree to meet somewhere or buy something online.

The affidavit states West, the self-proclaimed "Nazi Dominatrix from Hell, who is tired of the blackening of America and Europe and ready to stand up to the Black Orcs and the Jewish wizards,"

That is..... quite the sentence
16 rifles, 11 handguns, tens of thousands of ammunition rounds, gun accessories

MTG just mad people keep thinking she's trans.
We've never seen her and Dog the Bounty Hunter in the same room.

Someone with a mental illness was caught ? That’s good news
I wonder if Biden’s admin offered them a job yet

Imagine being its death threat receiving co-worker <36>
They don't want to go work in the first place, then they have to deal with that freak. I'd be pissed at management for keeping them around. <JagsKiddingMe>

Yeah, make more gun control laws because of a mentally ill trans freak. That's the solution <JagsKiddingMe> {<jordan}<TheDonald>

If it's true, it's kind of crazy that our current gun laws don't outlaw a person's ability to own a gun if they previously put one in their father's mouth and pulled the trigger.

I'm all about gun rights but that's crazy if it's true.

This probably wasn't a case of FBI egging someone on and then arresting them when they agree to meet somewhere or buy something online.

You see the one from a week ago? FBI grooms autistic kid for two years to try and join ISIS and arrest him at 18?

You see the one from a week ago? FBI grooms autistic kid for two years to try and join ISIS and arrest him at 18?

Not that specific one, but I’ve seen multiple similar to it. Especially against Muslims

One that really stood out was when they catfished a guy pretending to be a Muslim woman, “she’d” try to convince him he needed to do something to show his support of Jihad. He’d try to convince “her” Islam wasn’t about that. Eventually he called the FBI to report his online “girlfriend” of being a terrorist

They still arrested him for something. Judge threw the case out. The texts literally show their suspect trying to convince the FBI agent that terrorism was bad and they shouldn’t do this and they should just move in together and live a happy quiet life for Allah.

If it's true, it's kind of crazy that our current gun laws don't outlaw a person's ability to own a gun if they previously put one in their father's mouth and pulled the trigger.

I'm all about gun rights but that's crazy if it's true.
I don't think anyone would argue that this person should have had a gun, just like convicted felons can't own guns.

Number of trans people are going up, makes sense some of the violent crazies are going to be getting more "representation" there now

Are the guns in that twitter video theirs? That's quite the arsenal. This probably wasn't a case of FBI egging someone on and then arresting them when they agree to meet somewhere or buy something online.

The affidavit states West, the self-proclaimed "Nazi Dominatrix from Hell, who is tired of the blackening of America and Europe and ready to stand up to the Black Orcs and the Jewish wizards,"

That is..... quite the sentence

- Several wakos are gonna pretend they're trans now. Just to use as a excuse to shoot people!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back