Television THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT (Dec. 29 Release Date)

Iirc spice from star wars is old ass slang from its initial inception-ish-ish. Just bad timing for it.

ah, may be so. I don't recall it from the movies or Knights of the Old Republican or other games. I have read any of the books with extended lore or anything tho.

I finished this series last night and was not as good as I expected. The man in black cowboy for the syndicate completely did not fit, just like the emo cyber punk kids. Plus the transition to focus on Mando/Yoda over Fett was also awkward.

ah, may be so. I don't recall it from the movies or Knights of the Old Republican or other games. I have read any of the books with extended lore or anything tho.

I finished this series last night and was not as good as I expected. The man in black cowboy for the syndicate completely did not fit, just like the emo cyber punk kids. Plus the transition to focus on Mando/Yoda over Fett was also awkward.

Cad bane is great, but was kinda oddly placed in this. After neutering fett, it was the main redeeming point outside of mando sadly.

The blueprint for fett is the original in empire strikes back.

Finished the season last night. I thought it was entertaining. Loved the Cad Bane character. Glad Mando is back too.

I heard during the recent Star Wars celebration there was no mention of a 2nd season of Boba Fett.

Back