Movies Matt Reeves' THE BATMAN v.3 (First Look at Robert Pattinson as Bruce Wayne; Official Logo Revealed)

How do you feel about Robert Pattinson as the new Batman

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People talked shit about Affleck and now most dont even want him to leave. Hopefully Robert does a good job and gets jacked up. Takes some TRT or hang out with Jones and let him hook him up with some Tbol.
The originator of my response excepted, most detractors don't know what they want -- they THINK they know what they DON'T-WANT and need to be proven wrong.

I thought Affleck was great as the older, battle-scarred Dark Knight.
He was number one bullshit guy. He had one good look, and it was all context -- we love when Batman goes heel:
bruce-wayne-ben-affleck.png

This fucking guy?
st-20190215-affleckrlbp-4623238.jpg

FUCK THIS GUY.

People were up in arms when Ledger was cast as Joker and look what he did.

Giving this guy a chance.

Hope he's not the Leto Joker counterpart.
:mad:

Should be nightwing instead and let affleck (batman) pass it down to him. But DC isn’t that smart apparently.

The choice like the choice.. the biggest thing should be the damn script that is what will make or sink this movie.

Has potential but he's very thin. Will be interesting to see what he does with his physique until then.

I still thing Armie Hammer was the best choice.

That kid better put in serious Prep Time at the gym. Right now he could pass for Batwoman.
I think this move is to make his suit fitting her more believable. He's like 4lbs heavier than Ruby is.

Now that's comitment.

Has potential but he's very thin. Will be interesting to see what he does with his physique until then.

Not with those chiclets he calls teef.
download11.jpg

download13.jpg

THIN is all these complaints ITT!

The choices are rather limited to people being born from 85 and onwards. I guess Scott Eastwood would have been another choice. Its too limited and there isnt a good selection of millenial actors to pick

I was against Affleck being Batman when it was announced, and was pleasantly surprised how he was one of the best things about BvS.

Anyone remember the backlash Gal Gagot's received upon the announcement of her casting as Wonder Woman? She was just in only Fast & Furious movie before that, and she didn't put in an impressive acting performance.

My first few months on Sherdog was around when Heath Ledger was announced to be the Joker in TDK, and believe me, no one was pleased.

As for this Robert Pattinson, I doubt he's going to play as the vampire from the Twilight movies wearing a Batman suit. We shall see if he rises to the role.

All of the complaints may be spot-on, or the complainers may eventually act like they liked him as Batman since the very beginning... just like they did with Gal Gadot, and Heath Ledger.

Not with those chiclets he calls teef.
download11.jpg

download13.jpg

THIN is all these complaints ITT!
MV5BMDhjYmE3ZTQtYWYxYy00ODRmLWI3ZWItZGEzNzQ3MGY3NGQxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc3MjUzNTI@._V1_.jpg

Here he is towering over Superman. He actually would have been an excellent choice

MV5BMDhjYmE3ZTQtYWYxYy00ODRmLWI3ZWItZGEzNzQ3MGY3NGQxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc3MjUzNTI@._V1_.jpg

Here he is towering over Superman. He actually would have been an excellent choice

Underrated movie. Great dynamic between Supes and Hammer and very solid chemistry between Hammer and the beautiful Alicia Vikander.

Elizabeth Debicki is crazy tall.

6'3"! Great movie. Vikander's dull, leaden charm actually works for that character.

So we're doing pictures for size comparison shit now?
634-Cavill-mh-022213.jpg

Leon-Easton.jpg

Underrated movie. Great dynamic between Supes and Hammer and very solid chemistry between Hammer and the beautiful Alicia Vikander.

Elizabeth Debicki is crazy tall.
She is like Brienne of Tarth tall

6'3"! Great movie. Vikander's dull, leaden charm actually works for that character.

So we're doing pictures for size comparison shit now?
634-Cavill-mh-022213.jpg

Leon-Easton.jpg
Looks like Carano could easily mountain crush Pedro's head with her thick thighs

The look on Pedro's face says he's looking forward to just that.

That is the look of fear and PTSD "not again!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back