Television The Anime and Manga Thread: 10th Anniversary Edition (old version, use new thread)

If you haven't watch it, check out A Place Further Than the Universe.
Just read the plot on wiki. Looks like it's right up my alley. Thanks. I'm about to start Tomo-chan Wa Onnanoko which has 953 chapters. I'm tucked in with anime and manga for a while.

Half the show is people having orgasms from food so the gigantic bouncing boobs is pretty tame.
Its a great show to play for a girl who is unsure if she likes hentai lol

Just read the plot on wiki. Looks like it's right up my alley. Thanks. I'm about to start Tomo-chan Wa Onnanoko which has 953 chapters. I'm tucked in with anime and manga for a while.

you’ll fly thru those chapters quickly. they’re really short, like 4 panel short. Good stuff though.

I don’t really read mange or watch anime. But recently I read all the Lone wolf and Cub mangas. Highly recommend them. Finished it last night, the ending was so sad :(

Started watching Kanata no Astra today. It's good.

I don’t really read mange or watch anime. But recently I read all the Lone wolf and Cub mangas. Highly recommend them. Finished it last night, the ending was so sad :(
I think you're ready for this:

220px-Vagabond21.jpg

And by this, I meant huge disappointment since the mangaka of one of the best illustrated and written historical fiction manga seems to have no intention of finishing it.

Neon genesis Evangelion is still the most what the fuck series of all time. But now that I'm in my thirties I think actually understand it now.

220px-Vagabond21.jpg

And by this, I meant huge disappointment since the mangaka of one of the best illustrated and written historical fiction manga seems to have no intention of finishing it.
Yup, last I checked the dude has pretty much disappeared from manga and hasn't done anything of note in like ~5 years now. I would guess that this and REAL have less a chance of ever being finished than Berserk at this point.

There’s a new shaman king anime! My childhood resurrected

Also a new inuyasha anime

Shame my kid isn’t old enough for these yet

One of my all time favorites and a classic. Koike’s other work is good too. You would probably like the Samurai Executioner series too.

220px-Vagabond21.jpg

Yeah, sad that it’s left unfinished. The novel Musashi that it’s based off of too is great by Yoshikawa Eiji. Taiko too, loved that book.

It's basically World Religions and Psychotherapy 101.

no way, Evangelion and the rebuilds are motherfucking good. As a franchise, only second to Monogatari.
A yes, the series with such a perfect ending it had to be redone like three or four times.
It's basically World Religions and Psychotherapy 101.
Which fans mistake for being 401.

Latest chapter of Gosu can be best described by the sound effect *splorp*. Dang, what a mess.

A yes, the series with such a perfect ending it had to be redone like three or four times.

The rebuilds are completely different than the series after movie 1. Movie 1 is a more tight retelling of the first X number of episodes of the series. Movies 2 and 3 and next up 4 are far different.

The original series was written as it went along and you can see the point in EP 14 where it drastically shifts. And rumor was that the last few episodes had a very limited budget as can be seen by the animation.
But the regular season of Eva was a lot of Anno working through depression and etc. End of Evangelion was a re-write of that.

So if you want to be speaking actual fact Eva had the ending redone ONE TIME in EoE. The rebuilds are their own thing.

And it is seen by the anime community as one of the best anime franchises of all time.

Back