Television The Anime and Manga Thread: 10th Anniversary Edition (old version, use new thread)

I haven't watched anime in years but facebook suddenly recommended KonoSuba to me and frankly it looks pretty nice and funny - anyone read/watched it?

It's ok. Has a lot of fan service which can be to much for me sometimes. It can be funny at times though which is rare for anime to make me laugh.

Golden kamuy.is great

Just started watching

I tried to watch this. Got up to like episode 5. Interesting story idea but overall I just decided to drop it. Might pick it back up later on.

It's ok. Has a lot of fan service which can be to much for me sometimes. It can be funny at times though which is rare for anime to make me laugh.

I tried to watch this. Got up to like episode 5. Interesting story idea but overall I just decided to drop it. Might pick it back up later on.

I mean its not for everyone thats for sure

I stopped reading the manga a few volumes in because it felt too much like an anthropology textbook. But some people absolutely love the series.

I stopped reading the manga a few volumes in because it felt too much like an anthropology textbook. But some people absolutely love the series.

Like yeah the constant wilderness survival stuff can be annoying.

Buut no cyberpunk anime to watch so will keep watching lol

Finally said "fuck it" and watched Kaguya-sama: Love is War. Holy shit it's so fucking good. The first season, admittedly, starts off a bit slow, but getting through that is absolutely worth it. It's hilarious and heartwarming, and I absolutely have to keep up with the manga at this point. Unless you're the type interested in nothing but shonen battle manga/anime, I highly recommend it.

I don't mind fan service in a comedy. Speaking of which, what are the funniest animes? Which ones do make you laugh?

Love this scene from the manga and now it’s animated.

fe932cab29f340d7e3edc70c0909836868b5fdd7.gifv

5631a585de8c38e4e899cfd5d9034a4d5babf8e0.gifv

Gotta find more cyberpunk anime gifs lol

Damn, that's clean animation. Looks like they opened their wallets a bit further. I can't be the only person that legit forgot Weevil was a character, right?
Yeah not much really done with his character.

I wanna see more CP-0. See how strong Rob Lucci and Kaku really got.

Yeah not much really done with his character.

I wanna see more CP-0. See how strong Rob Lucci and Kaku really got.
Yeah I'm guessing he'll have a more prominent feature when we get more information on the Rocks crew, since Marco said his mother and Whitebeard were on the same crew back in the day.

Damn, that's clean animation. Looks like they opened their wallets a bit further. I can't be the only person that legit forgot Weevil was a character, right?
Wano was been pretty Glorious and it looks like as they March Towards 1000 in the Anime as well its getting love. I imagine Oden Flash Back to include Roger Laughing will be excellent.

One Piece has withstood the test of time. Oda really put so much work into it.

If you back read earlier chapters he always foreshadows future events. And throws in small details in panels. Like Vista and Yasopp glaring at each other.

I haven't watched anime in years but facebook suddenly recommended KonoSuba to me and frankly it looks pretty nice and funny - anyone read/watched it?

Side note to @heavyarms21
Ryozanpaku Belt
I get the reference, Kenichi was pretty fucking awesome, at least Season 1.

Konosuba is hilarious. Watch the subs not the dubs. Dubs are terrible.

Check this out..

One Piece has withstood the test of time. Oda really put so much work into it.

If you back read earlier chapters he always foreshadows future events. And throws in small details in panels. Like Vista and Yasopp glaring at each other.

The incredible this is , Oda knows how he wants to end it, its just a matter of him completing the road to the end.

Golden kamuy.is great

Just started watching
I just finished watching the new season actually, genuine 10/10 season imo. Each one is better than the last, both animation and story wise

The manga is even better, cant recommend it enough if you’re looking for something unique with a mix of genres and well written characters. Plus it’s weekly and rarely on hiatuses! Excited to see what happens in the upcoming chapters it’s been on a roll lately

So much to watch including upcoming seasons, but currently just watching Bleach very slowly. Haven't had much extra spare time to watch much of anything else. Still need to watch Jujutsu Kaisen, catch up with Black Clover and start ATOT S3. I may actually wait until black clover is another 20+ episodes out and ATOT is near completion before I start them again. I also heard Dr. Stone Season 2 is coming out soon.

Back