Movies TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: MUTANT MAYHEM (96% RT Score)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should make her fart and belch alot.

2023!

As always, the golden rule applies:
- If men like it, it's "degrading"
- If men are disgusted by it, it's "empowering"

This is why they are doing their best to replace hot chicks with gross blobs.

Fuck mainstream media + Hollyweird bullshit. 99% of it is completely worthless these days.

I can understand the 1987 visual design of the character being considered out-of-date, but a new version should be considered an upgrade, not an obvious BBW downgrade.

The TMNT movies from about a decade ago had the right idea -

latest

As opposed to...

precious-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

Fox looked better in TMNT than Transformers imo

Another TMNT reboot.

What's next, another Batman reboot?

Teaser Trailer for Seth Rogen's TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: MUTANT MAYHEM

From permanent teenager Seth Rogen, a new generation of heroes will rise...from the sewers. In Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem, after years of being sheltered from the human world, the Turtle brothers set out to win the hearts of New Yorkers and be accepted as normal teenagers through heroic acts. Their new friend April O’Neil helps them take on a mysterious crime syndicate, but they soon get in over their heads when an army of mutants is unleashed upon them. Only in theatres August 4, 2023.

I'm sorry, but who the fuck thought it was a good idea to let Seth Rogan anywhere near an animated project after Santa Inc?

Know someone working on this and they have been bracing the Inner Circle for the changes being made on this show. They have said it's "not for everyone" and insinuated that if people (i.e. old fucks that watched the original cartoon and really like TMNT) give it a chance they'll probably like it.

"Not for everyone" is okay. It's obvious this isn't geared to the crowd that watched the cartoon in the 80s/90s. This is being geared towards kids today, not our old asses.

Don't clutch your pearls, just move on.

With all that being said, I can understand not wanting tits out April on a kids show, much less hanging out with younger TMNTs.. But not like this..

But then again, this show isn't targeting my demo.

Wasn't really interested but this new official trailer is really good and won me over. Love the unique animation/art style and the vibrant color palette.

There's a chance this might be another Into the Spider-Verse where people initially hated the movie concept and even the trailers but changed their minds once they saw it.

Update: June 1, 2023

Official Trailer for TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: MUTANT MAYHEM

I'll definitely watch, something I rarely say about TMNT. Something about the humor seems promising.

I read the original comics when they first came out and they were awesome, nothing at all like what 99.9% of people think when they hear the name.

TMNT-10-Ways-The-TV-Shows-Are-Nothing-Like-The-Comics-featured-image.jpg

YouTube threw this at me this morning, absolutely worth watching.

@Anung Un Rama

There’s a lot of old men in this thread angry that a pre-teen jr. High girl character isn’t a sexy as they hoped she’d be.

it looks like she’s supposed to be like 13 years old. You’re upset about her body? Weird

I just watched a retrospective about SG1 and it was mentioned that for her first appearance they wanted to squeeze Samantha Carter into a revealing tank top. She refused because she didn't want her character about sex appeal, and got her way.

The producers said they'd been trying to compete with Star Trek Voyager and Seven of Nine, and we all remember the ridiculous things they did to get HER to wear next to nothing.

I'm a dude and love T&A as much as the next guy, but it has to suck for girls watching these shows.

Know someone working on this and they have been bracing the Inner Circle for the changes being made on this show. They have said it's "not for everyone" and insinuated that if people (i.e. old fucks that watched the original cartoon and really like TMNT) give it a chance they'll probably like it.

"Not for everyone" is okay. It's obvious this isn't geared to the crowd that watched the cartoon in the 80s/90s. This is being geared towards kids today, not our old asses.

Don't clutch your pearls, just move on.

With all that being said, I can understand not wanting tits out April on a kids show, much less hanging out with younger TMNTs.. But not like this..

But then again, this show isn't targeting my demo.

Couldn't agree more.

I'm not an old fuck longing for the nineties cartoon, I'm an ancient fuck who would love to see something based on the original material. It won't ever be made because it couldn't be made for children, and I completely understand that making something on this IP that children couldn't watch isn't possible, but I would have loved to see it.

I just watched a retrospective about SG1 and it was mentioned that for her first appearance they wanted to squeeze Samantha Carter into a revealing tank top. She refused because she didn't want her character about sex appeal, and got her way.

The producers said they'd been trying to compete with Star Trek Voyager and Seven of Nine, and we all remember the ridiculous things they did to get HER to wear next to nothing.

I'm a dude and love T&A as much as the next guy, but it has to suck for girls watching these shows.

Literally putting a pic of pre-teen girl next to an adult woman with her boobs out and complaining the 13 year old isn’t doing it for them. Wtf

Literally putting a pic of pre-teen girl next to an adult woman with her boobs out and complaining the 13 year old isn’t doing it for them. Wtf

I don't think it's as bad as that, nobody wants April to be a thirteen year old sex pot. The character in that pic was an adult and sexy as fuck, they're replacing her with a child.

I think it's good because now little girls can identify with a female character who is more than a pair of tits.

I don't think it's as bad as that, nobody wants April to be a thirteen year old sex pot. The character in that pic was an adult and sexy as fuck, they're replacing her with a child.

I think it's good because now little girls can identify with a female character who is more than a pair of tits.

just weird. The entire premise is the turtles are kids and the convo is mostly about how hot the girl isn’t.

just weird. The entire premise is the turtles are kids and the convo is mostly about how hot the girl isn’t.

I'm not really worried about what some people think.

Entertainment has always objectified women but society is slowly moving forward. There are people who are going to complain and stamp their feet, see the conservative outrage regarding She-Ra for the perfect illustration.

Trends are fickle but I'm hopeful things are going to continue to get better, the new April is a promising sign. Don't worry about the people grumpy she doesn't have huge breasts on display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back