'Suga' Sean O-Malley has been sliding into 'Hawk-Tuah' girl's DMs **UPDATE ADDED** (Conor too it seems)

All she did was explain that she’d spit on a penis with vim and vigour during oral sex.

Good for her on achieving the success she has off of that statement.

America is the land of opportunity.

Just the fact that she has managed to turn that small window of opportunity into what would appear to be some success with podcasting makes me think she ain't no dummy.

And I think a lot of people had a knee jerk reaction expecting her to be a nasty whore, and then found out she is quite wholesome, adorable and seems to actually have decent values... worked out as a pleasant surprise.

I would rather see a kind hearted person like her succeed than most of these "pick me" attention whore dorks that think a camera is carte blanche justification to be a complete asshole and be disrespectful to strangers minding their own business.

Just the fact that she has managed to turn that small window of opportunity into what would appear to be some success with podcasting makes me think she ain't no dummy.

And I think a lot of people had a knee jerk reaction expecting her to be a nasty whore, and then found out she is quite wholesome, adorable and seems to actually have decent values... worked out as a pleasant surprise.

I would rather see a kind hearted person like her succeed than most of these "pick me" attention whore dorks that think a camera is carte blanche justification to be a complete asshole and be disrespectful to strangers minding their own business.
Well said sir.

talks about sucking it off and gets a million followers in a day and gets tv appearances.
these hoes been riding on easy streak for years and still trash the man.
society is trash.

uwucatyoshii.gif

not sure who is a bigger cancer on society. her or the 'catch me outside' girl
Not even close, this girl said somewhat of a sex joke that went viral, the other girl is the american trash that americans love to make popular, then she went to capitalize on said popularity with OF and who know what else, this girl afaik is only doing podcasts, not showing her behind on OF.

Neither should be famous, dont get me wrong, but one is surely worst than the other.

This chick is so mid lmao
Did anyone say she’s hot?

She looks like any decent looking girl from any small town. Most of my buddies have wives who look like or looked like her once. I thought the average Joe factor was part of the appeal.

I’d listen to every talk tuah podcast before I listened to a sentence out of Brendan Schaub. She’ll be wealthier in 5 years than him too lol

talks about sucking it off and gets a million followers in a day and gets tv appearances.
these hoes been riding on easy streak for years and still trash the man.
society is trash.

Fake news.

Never mentioned sucking.

Only spitting.

Also, she was asked a silly questioned and gave a silly playful answer. It was just a bit of fun, something crazy happened to her life as a result and shes trying to cash in.

Good for her.

Understandable.. you know if she's famous for making a joke about how good her head game is, a lot of dudes are going to want a sample of that. I bet she's probably demonstrated it on at least 20 rich and famous dudes since getting her 15 minutes.

Did anyone say she’s hot?

She looks like any decent looking girl from any small town. Most of my buddies have wives who look like or looked like her once. I thought the average Joe factor was part of the appeal.

I’d listen to every talk tuah podcast before I listened to a sentence out of Brendan Schaub. She’ll be wealthier in 5 years than him too lol
I said it because Sean was desperate to slide in her DM’s

I get that appeal in general, but she has a chipmunk head and annoying voice. So that’s a no from me dawg.

Oh Shwab will be bankrupt within a year, he’s literally being funded by his dad and his sponsors are disappearing.

Imagine being a UFC champ and that's your selection for pussy. Sheesh.

Also, everyone says she's an industry plant.

The man or woman he is lusting after should have some say in that decision too tho.

Well, I guess it's a good thing Sean has a S&C coach, a striking coach, and a Don't Fucking Rape People coach.

not sure who is a bigger cancer on society. her or the 'catch me outside' girl

One is doing the swallowing, the other one should have been swallowed?

All she did was explain that she’d spit on a penis with vim and vigour during oral sex.

Good for her on achieving the success she has off of that statement.

America is the land of opportunity.

Post of the day, right here.

Well, I guess it's a good thing Sean has a S&C coach, a striking coach, and a Don't Fucking Rape People coach.

One is doing the swallowing, the other one should have been swallowed?

Post of the day, right here.
Well you sure have some feeling about it huh

<mma4>

Back