Stupidest Fashion Trend In Your Lifetime?

Flat billed hats. Especially on little wimpy white kids, it looks completely wrong wrong wrong!

Worst fad ever

Young_woman_with_stretched_ear_piercing.jpg

These people should drop the act , get serious and go FULL ON lip disc.

i actually like girls with these, dont know why tho
on guys, however, i think it's hideous

I'm surprised no one has mentioned these shoes with the wheels on the bottom. I kids with those sometimes. They walk around, then suddenly they start skating with the bottom of their heels. Shit looks ridiculous.

skateshoes.jpg

you can't be serious. you know how much grade 5 tail i would get if i could moon walk away from every conversation or skate through the halls like Charlie Conway

quack quack quack quack quack quack quack
flying V

Not the boots.
The pants down in socks fashion that, at least in my country, was the shit 5 - 6 years ago.

I do that in the winter, when I'm out quadding or sledding or otherwise having fun in the snow. It prevents the snow from getting into your boots, stopping your socks from getting wet and your ankles getting cold. My grandfather taught me that when I was naught but 6 years old.

It's practical, but for fashion purposes seems fucking ridiculous.
I forgot about the socks over the jeans trend from the 1980s, this weekend I watched part of The Terminator, and there it was. Woman wearing that some with hi top sneakers (when is the last time anyone saw a woman wearing hi tops not involving playing or practicing basketball?).
Also leg warmers.

Ok, fair enough... didn't get the whole 'scarf as a fashion statement' part. And yes, scarfs in the summertime or in the club are ridiculous.
Summertime, scarf at the beach with boardshorts. I have witnessed that here in San Diego. No shirt but still wearing that scarf.

Bib overalls in the 1990s (and apparently they rose from the dead this year). Why?
Especially being worn by people that generally thought farmers were hicks, country bumpkins and held similar views towards people that actually wore overalls for work purposes...waitaminute, sounds like hipsters in the 1990s.

Skulls & wings fancied up with some lace
st-07.png

DESIGN YOUR OWN BADASS SHIRT! Do it yourself iron on skulls, wings & shit t-shirt
VNVRd.jpg

my_other_shirt_has_a_skull_on_it_dark_tee-r2ef0070db983473bb04b67a888ffbb6f_va6lr_512.jpg

I actually have a shirt like this, local t-shirt shop made it for about $12.

Is that skulls, wings & other shit a real t-shirt? I've only seen the photo posted in threads making fun of those types of shirts.

fubu shit (anyone wearing these need to get shot in the face with a shotgun)

80s trend

bob marley stuff

one leg rolled up.

Back