Striking Technique Videos (New Video up 06/04)

Why don't you stick to your Bruce Lee bullshit. You clearly don't know anything about the subject. You weren't even sure Thais had a side kick, and that it is completely different from the karate/TKD one. Stop embarassing yourself further.
Actually I said that the I way did out politeness and respect to mauy Thai fighters and let them chime in . Bruce lee BS interesting the man Dana white calls the father of mma and jkd what some consider the precursor to mma . Jkd philosophy i do study , you should read about jkd but sanda is what I train. It’s to bad we are on a forum I’d invite you to the gym . We could do some sparring . I love sparring fighter of different styles it make me better. How sad for you trolling key board warrior. I don’t know anything on the subject let see I’ve study wrestling TKD , boxing , judo . I was trained in army combatives fm21-150 , not that new bjj army combatives either. I also had the opportunity to train L.I.N.E . and
Sanda because my past training and sanda fit together well .

New Video on Defending Kicks is up!
Basic 3 Point Check to a 3 Part drill for all the different defenses (blocking, evading, catching plus combinations of those three).

Not sure if I should just keep adding to this thread or make a new one. I don't wanna spam up the forum, so I'll just keep adding here for now I guess.

Anwho, a few ways to defend the might TEEP!!

I was just wondering around the internet and saw what you are demonstrating. Good work and thanks for sharing. Not everything works all the time but the variances you demonstrate can work when applied at the appropriate time. Most people have not fought against enough variety of styles to understand this. I of course am just and old man making observations as I have never met a person who is not a better fighter than I am, bless them :).

I was just wondering around the internet and saw what you are demonstrating. Good work and thanks for sharing. Not everything works all the time but the variances you demonstrate can work when applied at the appropriate time. Most people have not fought against enough variety of styles to understand this. I of course am just and old man making observations as I have never met a person who is not a better fighter than I am, bless them :).

Hey, thanks man! I appreciate that. Glad you enjoyed it!

Combo of the Week!!
1-2-1 Oblique Kick

Let me know what ya think!

A fun drill to condition you shins!!

Hope to get some feedback on this one. I'd like to know if any of you do this, and/or what else you do to help prep your shins.

Last edited:
Advanced Combo of the Week:
This is a more Advanced Combo - we use the Inside Leg Kick to set up a stance switch (to Southpaw), then from there we hit them with a lead right hand to set up the fight ending Liver KICK!

This is an intermediate drill, call the CopyCat drill. Pretty self explanatory. Your opponent attacks you, you defend it, then use the exact same techniques or combos back at them. This will help you learn new attacks you might not usually do, and when it's your turn, you can get your opp. to attack with certain techniques so you can practice the defense to them.

A couple new videos for y'all

One on Leg Conditioning for Low Kicks. (pretty basic)

And a combo of the week. I like this one for my new students because it gets them back into a strong stance after kicks and keeps them thinking as opposed to just mentally re-setting after a kick.

To go with the leg conditioning video (and no, we're not going to do one on jaw conditioning).

I'm making a complete playlist for bag rounds and thought I should add a warm up video, so here it is.

I focus on skipping, dynamic stretching and keeping it pretty quick (with the option of a longer warm up if needed).

Why don't you stick to your Bruce Lee bullshit. You clearly don't know anything about the subject. You weren't even sure Thais had a side kick, and that it is completely different from the karate/TKD one. Stop embarassing yourself further.
WHAO! leave Bruce outta this!

Excellent videos mate, well made and nice bite sized bits of info!

For your other videos I'd suggest slowing your rate of speech down a bit. You clearly have a lot of good knowledge so people will be more focused on your commentary if you slow the speech down a little.

Other than that I reckon you'd be more views if you did things a person can train for individually.
Good luck and hope you get more views!

Excellent videos mate, well made and nice bite sized bits of info!

For your other videos I'd suggest slowing your rate of speech down a bit. You clearly have a lot of good knowledge so people will be more focused on your commentary if you slow the speech down a little.

Other than that I reckon you'd be more views if you did things a person can train for individually.
Good luck and hope you get more views!

Yeah, I then get a bit carried away and speak too fast. Thanks for reminding me to slow down!

And I am making a bunch of videos for people to train on their own as we speak, which is why I started with the warm up one. Bag work, shadow boxing etc. all in queue.

Thank you for taking the time to watch and offer criticism, much appreciated!

Yeah, I then get a bit carried away and speak too fast. Thanks for reminding me to slow down!

And I am making a bunch of videos for people to train on their own as we speak, which is why I started with the warm up one. Bag work, shadow boxing etc. all in queue.

Thank you for taking the time to watch and offer criticism, much appreciated!

no worries dude! i dont do/havent done muay thai (my background is boxing), but it's clear you've put a lot of time into your videos so hope it takes off for you!

Here's a new one, good for boxing, Muay Thai and Kickboxing.
Focusing on just the jab, then the cross then putting both together-

Here's a new one, good for boxing, Muay Thai and Kickboxing.
Focusing on just the jab, then the cross then putting both together-

I'd be curious to hear your take on this.... I have done my fair share of both kickboxing and boxing sparring, and the jab is nowhere near as effective/important in Kickboxing:( Even American Kickboxing...A bit demoralising for those of us who love boxing, but it needs to be said.

If you have a supernova jab, you can expect to win boxing matches. Not so in kickboxing. Always good to have ofc but not crucial.

Last edited:
Back