Economy Stock market chat v4: Planet Fitness downgraded by rogues.

not a cliche. just a bad joke. you're still gotten to about this cliche thing. That's fine. I'm ready to shit on you from every post here on out.

this, coming from the one who unironically/seriously said:

buy the rumour, sell the news
Kill the head of the snake and the body dies
and yes, appx 228 "bagholder" posts in the last month.

protip: you might be the OP of these threads, but you're hardly teaching anything.

Don't listen to anything @rob mafia says. He is a miserable bagholder.

are you mad that i've been inversing many of your posts and profiting from it?

protip: you might be the OP of these threads, but you're hardly teaching anything.

there will be many more, baggie. you didn't profit shit.

such as? are you inversing Brackis posts too cuz he agreed with my position.

you are holding wwe bags from a while ago

What have you taught? I have answered many questions and posted a lot of information, bag boy. You post shit and are still mad you couldn't understand why Netflix crashed the market. Accept your stupidity and stop dwelling on it. The fact you have to keep bringing it up shows you are still bothered about it. Let it go, bags.

there will be many more, baggie. you didn't profit shit.

such as? are you inversing Brackis posts too cuz he agreed with my position.

you are holding wwe bags from a while ago

you're so butthurt.

yeah, yesterday sure was "a while ago," i guess.

What have you taught? I have answered many questions and posted a lot of information, bag boy. You post shit and are still mad you couldn't understand why Netflix crashed the market. Accept your stupidity and stop dwelling on it. The fact you have to keep bringing it up shows you are still bothered about it. Let it go, bags.

you're the only one pompous/pretentious enough to believe people know jack shit, resulting in the cliche nonsense that's been spewed. sorry for joking about netflix.
UC0gidG.jpg

you're so butthurt.

yeah, yesterday sure was "a while ago," i guess.

you're the only one pompous/pretentious enough to believe people know jack shit, resulting in the cliche nonsense that's been spewed. sorry for joking about netflix.
UC0gidG.jpg

You've been a whiny bitch ever since I explained Netflix to you.

You're a bagholder. The title even says it now. Now the whole forum will know. Owned.

<Lmaoo>

You've been a whiny bitch ever since I explained Netflix to you.

You're a bagholder. The title even says it now. Now the whole forum will know. Owned.

<Lmaoo>

^ this is what peak butthurt looks like. ^

what am i bagholding, exactly?

also, "explained."

MF0qT3I.gif

edit: netflix just took down amazon. will some shiny knight please step up into the belly of the beast snake head the bigger they are the harder stonks fall. buy low, sell high!

6ChFDe5.gif

Last edited:
The company that keeps trying to buy Mattel better up its bid.

New York (AFP) - Mattel on Thursday reported a smaller loss in the second quarter, following sales growth in key franchises including Barbie, Hot Wheels and Toy Story 4.

The toymaker reported a loss of $108 million, compared with a $240.9 million loss in the year-ago period

I've been looking at Fresh Pet videos on Youtube. This is stuff you can eat with your pet.

lol BYND up to $233 after hours. What a retarded world we live in.

Yandex beat.

chart.ashx

MOSCOW, July 26 (Reuters) - Russian internet firm Yandex on Friday raised its 2019 revenue growth guidance for a second time after a strong second quarter boosted by its taxi and ride-sharing businesses.

The company, widely known as "Russia's Google" for its array of online services, now sees revenue growing 32-36%, up from the 30-34% forecast in April.

Second quarter revenue excluding Yandex.Market grew 41% year-on-year to 41.4 billion roubles ($655.32 million).

Revenue related to Yandex's Taxi segment jumped 116% and accounted for 21% of total revenues, driven by an increase in rides and optimisation of incentives, the company said. The business unit became profitable in the quarter with adjusted earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) of 423 million roubles.

im assuming yandex has the russian market on lock down with putin's support. lol.

I'm loading up on this next dip. Cold storage REIT. Only public one.

Got weakhanded out of some BJRI this morning down a few =[

On the other hand my strong hand reigned supreme shorting Deckers and holding onto Spirit airlines.

Had a huge short against ITW and it missed, but somehow only down 1-2% :(

Somebody just said crwd is looking "beyondish".

chart.ashx

Back