Starz's COUNTERPART Starring J.K. Simmons

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
[Update: The series is one of the best new shows airing today. A must-see if you like cerebral spy thrillers with a low-key sci-fi twist and filled with top-notch acting).

COUNTERPART Trailer Reveals Two J.K. Simmons in Starz's New Spy Thriller

What if there was another you? A UN employee discovers the agency he works for is hiding a gateway to a parallel dimension. Counterpart, a new Starz original series starring J.K. Simmons, premieres January 21.

This looks really promising.

What could be better than J.K. Simmons as the star in a sci-fi-ish spy thriller series? Two J.K. Simmons.

I give this a cautious:

Anna+Torv+Stars+Set+Fringe+Vancouver+sp9gS6KOndUl.jpg

Parallel universes, and counterparts are more interesting with super heroes like Justice League and Justice Lords.

Looks good. I'm always down for some good old fashioned espionage.

This looks really promising.

What could be better than J.K. Simmons as the star in a sci-fi-ish spy thriller series? Two J.K. Simmons.

Ain't watching the trailer because fuck trailers, but the premise & J.K. is enough to sell me on giving this one a try

Fucking Vern...

tumblr_mm88wmUP0W1r9htz2o1_500.gif

COUNTERPART Trailer Reveals Two J.K. Simmons in Starz's New Spy Thriller

What if there was another you? A UN employee discovers the agency he works for is hiding a gateway to a parallel dimension. Counterpart, a new Starz original series starring J.K. Simmons, premieres January 21.

LOL damn I know it could never happen, but can you imagine somehow tying this into the duplicate worlds from MitHC?

First episode shows promise.

Pretty slick.

Superb opening.

I can't even see the image I posted, what is it, I forgot?

I wanted to reply to the post where you told two other guys about this awesome looking show but not me, but couldn't (it's in a locked thread).

I had to find out about it on my own, out in the wilderness.

pout-13.jpg

I wanted to reply to the post where you told two other guys about this awesome looking show but not me, but couldn't (it's in a locked thread).

pout-13.jpg
I'm not gonna lie; I felt a twinge of guilt when I opened up this thread and realized I missed you. Dragon's quote of me is from a completely different thread.
I was also late to the game on this one; dragon and petey were already all over it.

I'm not gonna lie; I felt a twinge of guilt when I opened up this thread and realized I missed you. Dragon's quote of me is from a completely different thread.
I was also late to the game on this one; dragon and petey were already all over it.

Heh, just giving you a hard time. I know when just about every new show comes out, I scour several sites looking for new media on the daily.

d48765e78060d882cd563e1caa104594--funny-needlepoint-printable-crafts.jpg

pout-13.jpg
Lol. And awww, baby is so cute.

Heh, just giving you a hard time. I know when just about every new show comes out, I scour several sites looking for new media on the daily.

d48765e78060d882cd563e1caa104594--funny-needlepoint-printable-crafts.jpg
@Anung Un Rama Have you seen yet the season finale for HBO's Annihilation City? Oh man that was freakin' awesome. Can't believe HBO managed to come up with a big budget sci-fi action thriller loaded with an Oscar-winning cast and The CW-level hot babes. I know we talked about this before but maaan, I still can't get over that shocking moment in episode 7. Wow. Hands down the best TV show ever. Good times.

Oh hi, Loiosh.

Back