STAR WARS: EPISODE IX (Rumored Title: BALANCE OF THE FORCE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should make rey the daughter of starkiller. They look similar.

I’ve said she should be his and Juno eclipse kid before.

High power level would be explained.

At the very least jaden korr or Kyle Katarn

Img-2047.jpg

Yeah.. No. My then 10 year old figured out it wasn't good after second watch.
How long has your little gimmick been ten? Has it been a minute? God they stay the same age so fast.

Img-2047.jpg

How long has your little gimmick been ten? Has it been a minute? God they stay the same age so fast.

Well, he will always be ten at the time he watched it. That tells you how old he was when he figured it out, not how old he is now which is irrelevant. He's 11. I have my next one turning 10 in a month, btw. That's the one I don't see often.

Great try, bro.

Came here for this:

Carrie Fisher to Appear

.. where is the post :(

Well, he will always be ten at the time he watched it. That tells you how old he was when he figured it out, not how old he is now which is irrelevant. He's 11. I have my next one turning 10 in a month, btw. That's the one I don't see often.

Great try, bro.
That poster tries way too hard to be funny or witty. Every post of his is some lame meme or some indirect and passive aggressive sarcastic comment under the pretense that he is having fun.

Comes across as a troll. Not saying he is one, but kind of acts like one when it comes to SW.

That poster tries way too hard to be funny or witty. Every post of his is some lame meme or some indirect and passive aggressive sarcastic comment under the pretense that he is having fun.

Comes across as a troll. Not saying he is one, but kind of acts like one when it comes to SW.
I can't remember who it was and I'm not going back to look lol

I don’t follow their logic on that one
Did you go through the slideshow?

It's a rebuttal to the criticism that Luke did not act like Luke, but moreover it's also this: missing the point.

I don't believe that's the real criticism of Luke and thus the slideshow makes a great point of its own but misses what's being said by the other party. This is emblematic of miscommunication and discourse. What I mean is that people use examples to illustrate what they mean and responders get lost in the example rather than the point. In my understanding of complaints about Luke, it's just that he wasn't cool compared to the Legends or even canon versions. That's it. He wasn't cool enough. Despite the uncompelling reasons for saying so, it's still a valid, honest reaction.

Still, in the sense of fostering understanding and real communication it's a great point that the slideshow makes. As a point of debate? Not really. It depends on the reader which way it goes.

Did you go through the slideshow?

It's a rebuttal to the criticism that Luke did not act like Luke, but moreover it's also this: missing the point.

I don't believe that's the real criticism of Luke and thus the slideshow makes a great point of its own but misses what's being said by the other party. This is emblematic of miscommunication and discourse. What I mean is that people use examples to illustrate what they mean and responders get lost in the example rather than the point. In my understanding of complaints about Luke, it's just that he wasn't cool compared to the Legends or even canon versions. That's it. He wasn't cool enough. Despite the uncompelling reasons for saying so, it's still a valid, honest reaction.

Still, in the sense of fostering understanding and real communication it's a great point that the slideshow makes. As a point of debate? Not really. It depends on the reader which way it goes.
I only saw two more slides, I never clicked it before you mentioned it was a slide show so I went back and tried. Two slides and some other shit after, so if there was more I missed it but if they watched the damn movie they’d answer their own question.

Luke cut himself off from the force, so he had no idea Han was in danger.

And also saying what he did had to be done he owed if empire, no that’s wrong too.

If they go by that logic, as soon as Rey shows up on the sea cow island, and he finds out about Han and his sister being in danger, Luke from empire would have looked at Rey and said.

“Hop in the Mother F@$& Falcon, we ridin’ Dirty tonight” and rolled straight up on snoke and captain redheads ship.

I’ve said she should be his and Juno eclipse kid before.

High power level would be explained.

This is actually a Rey's Parents theory that I like.

But the timeline is completely off. Force Unleashed takes place right before Ep4, so Rey would be in around 40, not early 20s.

But the timeline is completely off. Force Unleashed takes place right before Ep4, so Rey would be in around 40, not early 20s.

Force unleashed not being official canon would give them wiggle room. The apprentice could have survived, and had her at sometime after.

They had her late in life, plenty of chicks with careers have kids later.

Women having kids in their 40’s isn’t uncommon today, and they have never really said what the “humans” lifespans is in the SW Galaxy, nor their procreation age limit.

Killed Star Trek, about to kill Star Wars.

Nice hit list, JJ.

They had her late in life, plenty of chicks with careers have kids later.

Women having kids in their 40’s isn’t uncommon today, and they have never really said what the “humans” lifespans is in the SW Galaxy, nor their procreation age limit.

Yeah, but Starkiller died at the end of Force Unleashed. The sequel brings him back yet never states if he was a clone or not.

FU2 was so bad I doubt anyone considered it cannon even before Disney destroyed the EU.

The only thing I remember about it is Starkiller is probably a clone, and Vader gets captured by the rebels at the end (which is laughable).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back