Movies SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME ($1.9 billion worldwide gross; Returns to Theaters on Sept. 2)

If you have seen SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
meh... Ultimate Spider-Man Seasons 3&4 already did the spider-verse. Plus at some points the animation felt like it was giving me seizures.
Yeah it was a little overrated. Not terrible, but yeah.

It would be cool if they had Jake Gyllenhaal show up as Spider-Man in a quick cameo. He was like a millisecond away from replacing McGuire in Spider-Man 2 until Toby dove and it the buzzer with .001 seconds remaining. I'm pretty sure he even was fitted for the suit.

Would be a cool little easter egg

Has it been confirmed that Garfield and McGuire are gonna be in this?

Tom Holland-
Spider-Man: Phone Home? Spider-Man: Home-Wrecker? Spider-Man: Home Slice? None of those are the official title of Spider-Man 3, but Tom Holland, Jacob Batalon, and Zendaya's tongue-in-cheek reveals definitely signal something big being shared with us in the not too distant future.

While Holland maintains that we won't see Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield in the threequel, the Cherry star has now teased a massive action sequence (which sounds like it could do with more than one Spidey) during a recent interview with Cinema Blend.

"I saw an edit three or four days ago of a fight scene that we've been shooting for about a month," Holland teased. "And it is easily the most impressive fight scene I've ever seen in a superhero movie. I was blown away by it. From the work that the stunt boys have done, to the work that some of the actors and myself have done on set, it's just been incredible, and I'm really, really excited for people to see it."

We could speculate wildly all day about what this action scene might entail, and this isn't the first time the actor has hyped up the scale of Spider-Man 3. Previously, he's called it "the most ambitious standalone superhero movie ever made," claiming he's "never seen a standalone superhero movie quite like it."

Dragon I come to you for my info; Tobey and Andrew in this or not?

Much rather have a Dare devil movie than any more Spiderman flicks.

I love how they're now, fuck it, you know what Zendaya IS taller than Schpeiderman. By A LOT, okay? You happy??

After some serious trolling, it's finally been confirmed that Spider-Man 3 will be titled Spider-Man: No Way Home, and you guys can check out the amazing announcement video/title reveal right here...
JoshWilding | 2/24/2021
Filed Under: "Spider-Man"
The official title for Spider-Man 3 is finally here, and yes, it's actually called Spider-Man: No Way Home.

Over the past 24 hours, speculation has been running rampant, with this being one of many rumoured possibilities to do the rounds on social media. Now, though, it's officially official!

What does the title tell us about the Marvel Studios/Sony Pictures threequel? Well, it can be interpreted in a number of ways; after being framed for the murder of Mysterio and that attack on London, you could definitely argue that there's "no way home" for the potentially fugitive Peter Parker. At the same time, this could easily refer to the wall-crawler being lost in the Multiverse.

Whatever the case may be, the video below is well worth a watch, especially as it features a whiteboard with some rejected title ideas. There's also a lot of what looks like yellow electricity, a nod, we suspect, to Jamie Foxx returning as Electro in the highly anticipated, extremely mysterious Far From Home follow-up.

So, Spider-Man: No Way Home it is! Marvel Studios has certainly kept us all guessing, and it seems the "Home" sub-titles are here to stay. Will Spidey stick around in the Marvel Cinematic Universe or is he going to find himself a permanent addition to the SPUMC? We'll have to wait and see.
@Dragonlordxxxxx @KnightTemplar

Umm..........
14spiderman-superJumbo.jpg

Literally one of the greatest Superhero movies ever made.
Can we stop overrating this one? It was good, but ive never felt a need to rewatch it where i have with all the others.

It would be cool if they had Jake Gyllenhaal show up as Spider-Man in a quick cameo. He was like a millisecond away from replacing McGuire in Spider-Man 2 until Toby dove and it the buzzer with .001 seconds remaining. I'm pretty sure he even was fitted for the suit.

Would be a cool little easter egg
Yeah when I heard they passed on Gyllenhaal because he was "too old" I was pissed

Not everyone gets a boner for a hundred movies where spiderman has a high school chemistry paper due tomorrow, maybe we can handle a spiderman in his late 20s/early 30s after being told his budding school days story on endless repeat

Isnt this kinda too "non dark" for coxes DD?

I mean in that world people were tortured to death via gruesome ways and tone was overall dark

Now he jumps into hippity hoppity joke every 5 seconds marvel movie?

Also give us season 4 of DD, best superhero show by far

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back