• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Something strange about Rory McDonald ?

Vampire2

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
When i look at McDonald and his characteristics he appears to be a bit on the odd side, like the character from American Psycho, void of emotion or feeling.

When i watched the road to the octagon he just seemed uncomfortable around people in general, and his laughing was awkward and forced.

Put it this way, if he ended up beating someone to death outside the octagon or going on a killing spree it wouldn't surprise me.

However, maybe i'm wrong and he's a top bloke.... who knows

I definitely see your point, but i don't really agree. I just think he doesn't give two watery shits about the press hype and all that. He just wants to fight, get over with and then go back to training.

Has anyone here actually watched American psycho?:icon_lol: Bateman gave off this overly forced pleasant demeanor many times before temporarily slipping into uncontrollable insanity.

Rory just behaves like a young awkward kid with out much of a personality.

yeesh you people.:icon_lol:

His callout of Condit was really weirdly delivered.

He does seem odd tbh but I just think he's a bit socially awkward.

It's called trying really hard to seem different. It's an act and an annoying one at that.

I think he actively tries to look weirder than he is.

He will be dressing like a black gangster and listening to rap music next week, he is a silly kid looking for attention.

Anyone ever see "this boys life" with Deniro and Dicaprio? He looks a whole lot like Decaprios gay friend. Not calling him gay, just lack of better words.

I agree ts. And standing across the cage from Bj in the second, sweat slicked hair and puffy skin looked just like American Psycho looking at his kill.

Nobody else thought it was refreshing that he wants to get back inside the octagon so early? Against a top notch opponent nonetheless.

It's like Ricci said in the countdown show, Rory just tends to sit at home and not go out and socialize much. But you really don't need to be a smooth talker to punch someone in the face. Great brazilian kicks though.

He could easily pass as some sort of sociopath

People on here don't know what a sociopath is. Sociopaths tend to be very charming people which helps them take advantage of others.

I agree ts. And standing across the cage from Bj in the second, sweat slicked hair and puffy skin looked just like American Psycho looking at his kill.

Bateman by judges decision, the fight was so intense he at one point nearly knocked his much smaller opponent off his feet, he then showboated to his still standing elderly opponent at his impending points win. What a bad ass.

People on here don't know what a sociopath is. Sociopaths tend to be very charming people which helps them take advantage of others.

Not to mention anti social personality disorder is extremely rare. This reminds me of that Mayberry thread where people were horrified at posters saying they would rather save their pets life over a strangers and proclaiming that the dozens upon dozens of people who felt this way were crazed psychopaths.:icon_lol:

Apparently if you listen to sherdoggers we are surrounded by them.

Bateman by judges decision, the fight was so intense he at one point nearly knocked his much smaller opponent off his feet, he then showboated to his still standing elderly opponent at his impending points win. What a bad ass.

lol.

I'm not sure what Rory really gained from last night's win, or the way he went about getting it.

Back