Rumored A Reputable Russian Source Say That Zabit vs Alexander Volkanowski is in The Works For UFC 254

Zabit has definite cardio issues in three round fights and I can't see him finishing Volk. He'll tire and get finished late.

Exactly. Volk will just try to get Zabit to blow his load in the first 2 rounds and then turn up the pressure at the third round, IMO.

Think you mean attempt to style on him for about a round a half before being gassing and subsequently get picked apart in the championship rounds, and likely finished come the 5th.
Nope, I meant what I said. Ill sig bet you on it.

Volk vs CCC
Zabit vs Yair

i'm a zabit fanboy

but i can't see him winning unless he somehow catches volk in a sub or some other type of fluke. No way he's KO'ing him. No way he's out working him.

Its ridiculous the push these Dagestanis get. What exactly has zabit done to warrant a title shot?

They are probably going to do Volk/Max rematch and Max is going to get "injured". Zabit is going to take the fight on a "short notice" in a historical 3-round title fight.

Its ridiculous the push these Dagestanis get. What exactly has zabit done to warrant a title shot?

ali abdel aziz

ortega has been non existent since max destroyed him 2 years ago
yair always pulls out
max got beat twice
zombie got beat by yair
he beat cattar and stephens

zabit just happened to be at the right place and time for this to line up

ali abdel aziz

ortega has been non existent since max destroyed him 2 years ago
yair always pulls out
max got beat twice
zombie got beat by yair
he beat cattar and stephens

zabit just happened to be at the right place and time for this to line up
Zombie also KO'd moicano and frankie

Zabit has not looked impressive in any of his later wins. He loses the 3rd round because he gasses out. He should have to prove he can fight 5 rounds.

Honestly, fucked up if true. KZ is fighting his third top 5 opponent and has headlined many 5 round main events.

Zabit hasn't fought a top 5 opponent let alone a 5 round fight.

UFC match making is a joke.

***NOT YET OFFICIAL, JUST A RUMOR***

The Source: https://dagfighters.ru/

Translation:
@dagfighters Zabit Magomedsharipov may get a fight for the UFC title. The manager of the fighter Rizvan Magomedov said: "We are already insisting that it be a title fight. This is very real. But several conditions must meet."

First 3 round title fight in history!

What awful, awful matchmaking. In no world does Yair nor Zabit deserve a TS.

KZ deserves it more than both of these fucking divas and pullout-artists

Who cares if Zabit get the shot, everyone else is booked and max doesn't deserve it, so it's not like he's jumping the line. If he loses whatever, if he wins then I guess he did deserve it and is the better fighter. Nobody is losing here, so what's with all the whining?

Back