• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So my business was just robbed

ArmenianAssasin

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Im in Los Angeles

they broke the front windows and stole electronic equipment , tvs, and whipped out my bar - smashed and tossed the place

I have insurance which will cover the financial loss, but WTF is the purpose of this? what does this have to do with racial inequality and treatment of african americans by police

if anything this makes me extremely angry and reenforces all the negative old sterotypes which are causing this treatment to begin with

Sorry to hear bro that's rough I feel for you

thanks , Honestly I just don’t understand why someone would do this

we’ve been closed for 3 months with no end in sight, it’s completely senseless

my insurance will cover the damages but this is out of control

wonder how many sherdoggers are out there rioting.
We’ve assembled a posse.

ryvr4c8xbq1z.jpg

I think the idea is if local governments aren't upholding the law justly and aren't listening to the people, then they're taking a stand by breaking the law to force government to act. Your anger and the money this costs the local economy is far too much to ignore.

I'm not excusing it and I'm not encouraging it. I'm just answering the question asked in the OP.

Yes it's awful and I'm sorry as well. My store was looted last night too.

I think the idea is if local governments aren't upholding the law justly and aren't listening to the people, then they're taking a stand by breaking the law to force government to act. Your anger and the money this costs the local economy is far too much to ignore.

I'm not excusing it and I'm not encouraging it. I'm just answering the question asked in the OP.

I think they just broke in to steal shit

these particular guys appeared to be junkie cholos - I doubt they even know who George Floyd is

Not much to figure out, people are assholes, pretty straight forward, glad insurance will cover, but those boys are fucks as well, premium hike on the way..

I think they just broke in to steal shit
They definitely broke in just to steal shit at my store. They took a couple TV's and an Xbox in the middle of the night which tells me it was a few people taking advantage of the situation, had nothing to do with sending a message.

Not much to figure out, people are assholes, pretty straight forward, glad insurance will cover, but those boys are fucks as well, premium hike on the way..

to think people would do something like this during a global pandemic man , just unbelievable

Sorry to hear bro, file a claim your insurance should cover it in full
I mean I don't own the store, so it don't make me no nevermind. We actually got more business because the bigger store down the road was looted so bad it couldn't open so we got the extra customers which somewhat made up for closing early tonight.

Im in Los Angeles

they broke the front windows and stole electronic equipment , tvs, and whipped out my bar - smashed and tossed the place

I have insurance which will cover the financial loss, but WTF is the purpose of this? what does this have to do with racial inequality and treatment of african americans by police

if anything this makes me extremely angry and reenforces all the negative old sterotypes which are causing this treatment to begin with
Yeah especially when you so accurately describe who did it and what their motive was, really helps explain how "they" are reinforcing the stereotypes you hold.
Sorry about the stuff.
Where are you located? I'm in Echo Park.

Yeah especially when you so accurately describe who did it and what their motive was, really helps explain how "they" are reinforcing the stereotypes you hold.
Sorry about the stuff.
Where are you located? I'm in Echo Park.

Im in the valley - the weird thing is there are no riots and pass protests here

how is it a racist thread ? The people who broke in appeared to be Hispanic

Didn’t want to put race in the thread just to avoid race issues

the people causing the trouble seem to be of all races
I mean you talked about "stereotypes" and loosely implicated people involved in a racial protest so....

Back