So how close was oliveira to finishing the fight?

hswrestler

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I missed the first guillotine and the camera angle or the d'arce was bad at the end of round 3

Nah his arm were sore it wasnt even tight. Arman clearly won. The loser has a name.

Please tell me when there is a legitimate time to take a point? That kick in the first 100% deserved a point off.
Any how fuck olivera fucking loser - he'll never sniff the title again.
I can tell you are just a shitty person. It oozes from your mom’s basement onto your posts.

i would have to say not tight and not close....dude jumped right up....

Guillotine was very close. You know when a guy gives up mount to escape it.

Anaconda in the third appeared to be a solid grip but was unable to progress past the first step. Just kinda held him in position with it. So was potentially dangerous but didn’t end up being actually dangerous.

Please tell me when there is a legitimate time to take a point? That kick in the first 100% deserved a point off.

The kick hit his shoulder then GLANCED off the face.

Its absurd to make a big deal out of that, let alone calling for a point.

Really fun fight.

All 3 subs were close. I personally think the triangle armbar in round 2 was the closest. If there was 5 more seconds Charles breaks it off. Literally 99.987%.

The other 2 chokes were in the 99% range with the 3rd rounder being the furthest way. A probably would have been able to survive and Charles would have transitioned to the back or something due to sweat, short neck, etc.

The guillotine in the first was close. Really close. Arman was looking desperate fighting that one. I don't think the hail Mary attempt at the end was all that close.

R1 was close.
R2 would have been a finish if the fight had like 10 more secs, that position is insta tap or your arm pops.
R3 wasnt even close. Charles should have thrown a few strikes instead.
good scrap.

How olives has haters just goes to show you that ppl will hate ya for no fucking reason so might as well be yourself, fellas. Fuck what people think

Eeeh, not really. The guillotine was closest, but it was always on edge of escaping.

Back